who's been single the longest? AKA find love on clio197.net ;)

hi all.

i am not depressed or anything, lol, i just had it as random question come into my head! what's your longest lone period??

stu.

It all depends at what age do you start counting being single from. After finishing school, after finishing college etc?

For me it was about a year and half after a 3yr relationship ended. Being single was novel to begin with but after awhile i just missed the company really. Both have pros and cons :smile:

well a decent relationship, so like 18 year old onwards give or take :smile:
i'm only on 15 months (not counting, lol, just didn't like the look of 1 year and 3 months, but i've written that now too, so i could have just left it as that!!!)

as you say - pros and cons of both!! just like everything in life.

I've been with mine 6 years almost, I have forgotten what being single is like!

TBH though mine is pretty cool, she is into car/bikes and motorsport... she even cleans my car... got a keeper I think lol :smiley:

Mine's quite good by all acounts. She's quite domesticated, generous, funny, good looking and it helps she's my type. They always say the grass is greener on the other side, but the saying is pants and it never is, so I'm sticking with the one I've got! Lol! I'm screwed now anyway, I'm in love and engaged! Lol!

Got her interested in cars over the years too. Just need to work on the going fast in cars part still! Lol!

I've been with mine 6 years almost, I have forgotten what being single is like!

TBH though mine is pretty cool, she is into car/bikes and motorsport... she even cleans my car... got a keeper I think lol :smiley:

sounds like you have a good n Eddie,

hope she does the ironing, dinner and washing up as well, ( awaits the female abuse ), LMFAO, :smile:

:swear:dont even get me or Si started on ex's:foxspeed:
13 years,5 houses and a son(felix) later.
she decides she wants more from life and to be young again(thats code for im screwing you over btw)

got the last laugh though as i have full custody and she has to pay me maintenance:blowup:

Nice one Jase, Felix is a top kid. Only met him breifley at FCS last year like, but he was a good lad.

:swear:dont even get me or Si started on ex's:foxspeed:
13 years,5 houses and a son(felix) later.
she decides she wants more from life and to be young again(thats code for im screwing you over btw)

got the last laugh though as i have full custody and she has to pay me maintenance:blowup:

that's an absolutely brilliant outcome!! how on earth did this women prejudiced nation grant you that??

Too long, but happy the way it is at the moment!

Don't want to sound selfish but I do the things I want, when I want and that suits me down to the ground! :wink:

Oh and when you take a girl out all they do is just damage your car anyway!!

DSC_0031.gif

whats single then?.been with my better half since we were 14 now 48 yrs old 2 life sentences lol

Lmao i love this thead....... Might change the name to "men only" shall we meet up in our smoking jackets lmao