Who Works For UPS?...

Correct, it is MAD!!! It hasn't stopped now since September 2010 really.

Monday 5th Feb to Friday 2nd Mar overtime is being paid tomorrow - thats how it all works out!

I think on my Work View day we must've delivered 10-12 of the damn things. :smiley:

Ah nice one, I'll make a note of that to try and keep a track of things. Has the TNT buyout gone through now?

I think on my Work View day we must've delivered 10-12 of the damn things. :smiley:

Ah nice one, I'll make a note of that to try and keep a track of things. Has the TNT buyout gone through now?

Yeah I would seriously recommend you write down ALL your hours you work. Mine is never wrong, but some people's are.

Indeed TNT is now UPS, so that will be vanishing too soon :wink:

Yeah I would seriously recommend you write down ALL your hours you work. Mine is never wrong, but some people's are.

Indeed TNT is now UPS, so that will be vanishing too soon :wink:

I'll stick a notebook on the shopping list then. :thumbsup:

Next up, DHL. :smiley:

Nice one Will. I'd like to change my career to do something like this, I drive a van all day anyway, but then have to go in people's houses and work there! I'd like to drop something off and do one! Lol!

Congrats Will. Always fancied this myself. With UPS of course.

Cheers mate!!! :thumbsup:

Keep your eye on www.upsjobs.com mate, check back every few weeks... I've been looking on there for over six months!!! :smiley:

Nice one Will. I'd like to change my career to do something like this, I drive a van all day anyway, but then have to go in people's houses and work there! I'd like to drop something off and do one! Lol!

Hahahahaha quality!!! You couldn't really just go ''here's your boiler, byyyye'' I suppose, it wouldn't look good!!! Same again mate, just keep your eye out on the website. Everyone I've spoken to seems to have been there for umpteen years which I think speaks volumes for the company. Well, either they're good to work for or it's just the pay, who knows but people seem to stick at it. :smiley:

Try and find another job that is so simple in principal that pays so much. Back in 2006, I was talking to the checkout manager at Sainsbury's, and found out I was earning more basic than he was with a bonus.

He works for UPS now lol!

I had my payslip today, and looking at my total for the year, well I wouldn't even consider looking for another job!

My first job when I was 16 was working for DHL. Before they then bought deutsch post or whatever they were called. Was a fun place to work, guessing it will be like UPS. Training courses were interesting, pretty much told you how to build bombs. And these companies have a stupid amount of assets.

Remember first time I went to east midlands airport. Hope you like the new job.

Congrats on the new job.

So UPS have bought TNT, Hope they are getting rid of some of the TNT deadwood, especially the management deadwood. i'm not bitter :zap:

Cheers lads! Two more days of my current job left, can't go quick enough hahaha! :smiley: