• Mark Webber

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its going to be a great race today, I'm so exited about it, will try and snap for you some pics from here guys

As much as I don't want him too, it looks pretty certain alonso will win.

Could be an exciting race though, just imagine if button took out alonso and webber and hamilton managed to take out vettel lol

Good job for Vettel but why is Alonso such a t%$t? He ran out of skill/speed and blamed the Renault he couldn't pass?

Disappointed Webber didnt win it but well done Vettel. It should have been won races ago though.

Really interesting race in the end. I think Alonso has summed himself up with gesturing to Petrov at the end, IMO if you can't get past him you are no better than him so accept it! What a petulant child he can be! I am so glad he didn't win. I loved how RB waited to celebrate until the important cars had crossed the line - no embarrassing errors like Ferrari made when Hamilton won his title haha!

It has been a great season and TBH I think it has been made even more entertaining with David, Eddie and Jake, they have been very funny.

Roll on next year!

Nando had no right to have a go at Petrov, utterly disgusting IMO he should be ashamed the greasy Spanish get. If I didn't hate enough he's just made me really hate him. It made me so mad lol

Well done to Vettel though

Really interesting race in the end. I think Alonso has summed himself up with gesturing to Petrov at the end, IMO if you can't get past him you are no better than him so accept it! What a petulant child he can be! I am so glad he didn't win. I loved how RB waited to celebrate until the important cars had crossed the line - no embarrassing errors like Ferrari made when Hamilton won his title haha!

It has been a great season and TBH I think it has been made even more entertaining with David, Eddie and Jake, they have been very funny.

Roll on next year!

Don't know why Alonso blame Petrov for?!!...silly

I had same things happen when I was pro mountain bike race, the rider behide me couldn't keep up with me or pass me. He lost championship at the end so after the race he said"why didn't let me pass?!".....I said "why should I? we are racing not for giveway!"

+1

I really fancied going to this GP but I think it would have nearly bankrupted me so it is probably for the best that I didn't :smiley:

Maybe next year though! :bounce:

Get your ass to Silverstone next year, we had a riot mate. Weekend plastered, and camping was mint

only 4 months to wait to the next race

Well done Petrov, man of the race :wink:

Great race for anything with a renault engine :smiley:

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else have the urge to chop Vettel's 'number 1' finger off :@ . I cant stand him or Alonso, really gutted for Webber. He should have won, probably never get the chance again.