Who was the first person off this site you met?

So so true! It was the easiest of introductions and I instantly knew who you were lmao!

First people I met were Si, Gazeratti, Danny, LeeMJones, Stanners at a meet at Swissvax organised through the RS forum. I did have the same concerns as Roystinho, if these guys weren't a decent bunch then I wouldn't have been sticking around after the first meet! Words cannot describe how great last Saturdays run out with those guys was, not just the driving but the banter and fun is top notch!

Funnily enough though I have known EmmieLou for a little longer...

AAAWWWWW I feel a group hug coming on :hug1: :wink:

Woody. Came and did some work to my car. Then Ryan197. Then loads at FCS this year and a oad more at Welsh Blast.

the first 197 meet we went to was when it was 197.com thats how far back we go lol

We met Stu and a couple of others, most went and brought R26's, but the first person I properly met was Ant

So so true! It was the easiest of introductions and I instantly knew who you were lmao!

First people I met were Si, Gazeratti, Danny, LeeMJones, Stanners at a meet at Swissvax organised through the RS forum. I did have the same concerns as Roystinho, if these guys weren't a decent bunch then I wouldn't have been sticking around after the first meet! Words cannot describe how great last Saturdays run out with those guys was, not just the driving but the banter and fun is top notch!

Funnily enough though I have known EmmieLou for a little longer...

That Swissvax day was fantastic, I even cleaned my car after that but I don't anything could fix the swirls on that :001_unsure:

First meet through 197 was 'Save Donnington' where we met up with :jase: Jase and a few others!

Have to say everyone I've met have been really nice, like a few others I was a little wary of what people would be like but I needn't have been ... even Mike's nice :lol:

OMG there's going to be some bannings happening....

NEVER on my watch though

[/WHITE TEXT]

:wink:

Weather permitting I will clean it this weekend, some pre winter TLC - that will be it until 2011 though, been driving around for the past week with no screen wash, not good!

My ar53 it will be cleaned this weekend - you have been saying that for 3 weeks so far - the only reason it hasn't been done is 'cos I haven't done it for you :-p

hope to do the same saturday
little mater of back to hospital
again tomorrow first to see what
docs have to say:tongueout:anic:

can do the top but not the bottom have to rely on the good lady
to do the bottom half and she loses interest after 5 mins lol

Similar Thread Suggestions