Who is ready for Xmas and who leaves it till the last minute

Before I was married I was a Christmas Eve shopper, everything was done at the last minute. Caroline is so organized I'd say 90% of it is done before the 1st week of december.

I used to think it was mad but now I silently laugh at all the blokes fanatically trying to get everything they need at 3:30pm on christmas eve.

I always used to hit The Trafford Centre at around 1900 on Christmas Eve, by that time it was dead in there and most shops had already started their sales and used to stay open until 2200. But no, they had to ruin my five year old tradition and now they all close at 1800. Tw@ts.

So, I've done 95% of my shopping today, just need three more things which will all come from the same shop so I'll go one night in the week after the rush and sort them out then. Went for a walk with the buggy before and couldn't believe how busy the roads were, glad I don't need to go anywhere!!!

I've got two presents so far. I'll hit town up after working one day this week. Only need to visit 3 shops so it'll be bish bash bopped!

I thought I had it all sorted, until the company I ordered the missus' present with told me that there was a 'discrepancy' on the website and the item was actually out of stock and discontinued. So that let me up the well known creek without an outboard, inboard or paddle! I chose a different one, they posted it to me and when it came I wouldn't have been surprised if a small child would have difficulty wearing it. So I had to return it and get another from an actual shop today, which cost me quite a bit more, but at least I haven't got to worry any more. Got the last few things tonight at Tesco, so now I just need to get wrapping!

not doing anything to be honest...after whats gone on the family is in tatters now so decided to not bother

the "ex" will be having a great time no doubt :thumbdown:

roll on 2012!

I thought I had it all sorted, until the company I ordered the missus' present with told me that there was a 'discrepancy' on the website and the item was actually out of stock and discontinued. So that let me up the well known creek without an outboard, inboard or paddle! I chose a different one, they posted it to me and when it came I wouldn't have been surprised if a small child would have difficulty wearing it. So I had to return it and get another from an actual shop today, which cost me quite a bit more, but at least I haven't got to worry any more. Got the last few things tonight at Tesco, so now I just need to get wrapping!

You popping the question?

i normally do it all on xmas eve. more fun that way

although im organised this year (well emma is)

although i did get all emmas yesterday and also brought 2 for her online this morning on my HTC while in bed. sneaky sneaky

now here is the question. who wants to wrap them for me?

lol

i normally do it all on xmas eve. more fun that way

although im organised this year (well emma is)

although i did get all emmas yesterday and also brought 2 for her online this morning on my HTC while in bed. sneaky sneaky

now here is the question. who wants to wrap them for me?

lol

Lol. I take Emma's stuff to my mums to get wrapped. :rofl: