White Speedlines - PIC REQUEST

It is indeed.

I assume you've been down and had a look at that CLio then?

No i thought the garage area looked familiar thats where i got my 197cup after I fell out with the useless parks of coatbridge:@!. Are you looking at buying it ? Who where you dealing with whilst you were in there ?

No i thought the garage area looked familiar thats where i got my 197cup after I fell out with the useless parks of coatbridge:@!. Are you looking at buying it ? Who where you dealing with whilst you were in there ?

We have ordered a 200 Cup (not that one though). Ours is gonna be Alien Gren with black speedlines etc. They want a touch under 19K for that 200 I posted the pic of :blush:

Cant remember the guys name. He was one of the younger guys though.

got to be red Rocky they look the mutts nut.
PersonallyI'm not fussed on the white i think it's because i'm old enough to remember, and have the white weller 8 spokes.

would recommend powder coating over spraying though.
had some wheels sprayed and they chipped, had some powder coated and they still look like new.

would recommend powder coating over spraying though.
had some wheels sprayed and they chipped, had some powder coated and they still look like new.

I´ve had the same experience with my wheels. Powder Coating is definetely the choice!

Sorry to sound like a total plonker, I have just gotten a gw 197 cup that has theses wheels in black, what are they called and what's the easiest way of getting one for a spare. Thanks guys ps sorry to hijack the post :huh: