197: White, R80 CUP, Bolsover Car Care

Jimmy

Good cop
Saw you parked up at the garage there this morning. Is this [MENTION=142]quik97[/MENTION] ??

i traded it for the saab. i love the economy of it haha. its been up at marks for quite a bit of work this year. I've had a new ecu, a new uch, single piece flywheel, r26r clutch and now its up for a new loom to try and get to the bottom of my electrical gremlins. only reason its been there so long is waiting for parts but hopefully get it back soon.

i traded it for the saab. i love the economy of it haha. its been up at marks for quite a bit of work this year. I've had a new ecu, a new uch, single piece flywheel, r26r clutch and now its up for a new loom to try and get to the bottom of my electrical gremlins. only reason its been there so long is waiting for parts but hopefully get it back soon.

I hope you do too, it's sad seeing it there. Reminds me of how long mine has spent there. Mark will fix it though and do a fantastic job as you well know.

I saw it again today when I went back, so I thought it might be there for a fair bit of work doing on it :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions