White Clio 200 cup pack

Sorry to hear you're selling up Stu, you've put a lot of time and effort (and money) into it, it must be hard to have to see it go. As Sean says, hopefully it will go to someone who can care about it and enjoy it as much as you have :smile:

There's a possibility it won't go haha... I'm very 50/50 at the moment. I genuinely think i'd really miss it if i did go through with it.. For now it's not going anywhere!! :smile:

Keep it!!! I genuinely believe that you'll regret selling it if you do, especially after the time and money that you've spent on it.

Last edited:
Think least should spend some
time enjoying it.

ive made mistake in past where after reached a stage with cars I've started looking else where for summit else. Believe me the grass ain't greener on the other side

Just had a good read through, what a change and so many perfect additions. Love the car but did that Cracked gearbox ever get diagnosed?

[MENTION=2164]Mardgee[/MENTION] the gearbox was sent back to Jade Developments and they were quick to accuse the person who fitted my gearbox saying it wasn't done correctly or something. Luckily i wasn't too fussed as i had already made the move over to the meg engine and box but otherwise i would have been rather annoyed with JD as it was on refurbished a month or two before it went AGAIN...

Just a small update. Car is still running lovely :smile: Managed to get a black diffuser after melting my anthracite one at bedford. The bumper was melted a bit too where the diffuser clips into so it's not perfect but will do for now! (I'll buy a new rear bumper over winter whilst car is in the garage) anyway..
I got majorly bored a couple weekends back and decided to go rip all the padding out from under the seats and the rear. Just left it under the pedals as i haven't had a foot rest made up and my feet would be way too low from the pedals without. Absolutely amazed the amount of padding just from under the seats!! :O
A nice white Renault Sport rear sun strip made by DannyAG200. Very happy! :smile:

IMG_8431.jpg

Also popped along to OrigineRS at Goodwood on Saturday just gone. Turned up and it absolutely hammered it down which wasn't a good start. Luckily it cleared up and started to have a look round. A lot of nice cars there! Track time was a bit of a joke considering how much time people spent just sitting waiting to be let out on track so i was glad i didn't book any!

IMG_8492.jpg

Future updates..

I've actually sold the OZ's and i'm currently waiting on delivery of some Genuine cup racer speedlines in white 8j :smile:
Think it should finish off the cup racer look for sure! I will update with pics as soon as they're on!

I'm also looking at cambering the front in then will be back off to Mark Fish for a full geometry setup.

I was tempted on those alloys my self I think finish it off perfectly bud, enjoy the car b4 u sell

Good to hear that you decided not to sell in the end, especially after all the time you've put into it! It looks great, hope you can carry on enjoying it!

Cheers guys and yes the OZs probably are lighter (Not actually sure on weights) but i'm really into the cup racer look as you can probably tell so glad i've finally sourced some genuine cup racer wheels.

Good man for keeping it, think the cup racer look will suit this down to the ground. I may have missed it, but what intercooler are you running?

Good man for keeping it, think the cup racer look will suit this down to the ground. I may have missed it, but what intercooler are you running?

I'm running a GPI racing intercooler. it's a budget intercooler but i looked up on the megane forums and it seemed to be one of the most popular and i have to say so far it seems to be doing the job perfectly.

I'm running a GPI racing intercooler. it's a budget intercooler but i looked up on the megane forums and it seemed to be one of the most popular and i have to say so far it seems to be doing the job perfectly.

Ah the Chinese/French/Dutch ebay ones - yeah I've read up on them on the megane forums too, the people who have actually used them say they've been fine, with some running high 200-bhp with them with no temp issues at all. Very tempted, especially as the bigger forge/airtec ones seem to block the radiator more than I'd like.

So not too much change at the moment as i've been busy moving into a new house with the girlfriend. It's got a garage! W000P :smiley: Kept noticing in pics my spoiler didn't stand out which was annoying me so took the end caps/bullets off and got them resprayed glacier white. Think it looks much better! Still trying to get hold of some genuine cup racer wheels but had a nightmare as Speedline in Italy have actually stopped making the wheel all together. I'm at Trax show on the 25th and will be on track around 10am. I'm also on the Fast Car stand so make sure to pop by! I'll also be attending the Renault UK dynodaze event too as when i had my car mapped i completely forgot to put v power in it so will be interested to see if i've got more power with it in!

Reactions: Dystant