White Clio 200 cup pack

I think they suit the car really well but not sure if they are worth the extra weight they will give you on the track!

So i attended Trax show today and had a track session booked.. I was on the Fastcar stand which was good as they paid for my tickets ;P Track time was a little sketchy as it was pretty wet out there as it had been raining most of the morning but overall my car was still the fastest in our session (Video to come).

Only downside to the day was K tec's black edition discs which are an absolute LOAD OF S***!!!
I noticed them squeaking a fair bit after my last track day but ignored it but today they fully went on me. Obviously warped like hell as every time i stood on the brakes my steering wheel shook like a crack-addicts hula dancers hips.
I'm very tempted to contact them tomorrow considering i've only had them 4/5 months and they've already gone on me. Apart from that i'm super happy with the car and will post the video of the track time up when it's uploaded to Youtube :-D

IMG_8910.JPG

Disappointing from the discs, but they do use Renault items and machine them down, so even worse! (At least they are renault items on the 200t)...

Reactions: Stubonez
I do like your car but for or your own piece of mind double check the caliper is not binding and constantly putting heat into the disc even when your not on them it doesn't take a lot to generate heat but they should not warp especially in the wet when you can't use all the brake power.

I do like your car but for or your own piece of mind double check the caliper is not binding and constantly putting heat into the disc even when your not on them it doesn't take a lot to generate heat but they should not warp especially in the wet when you can't use all the brake power.

Thanks for the advice but my brakes have been checked over regularly and maintained and also i know these discs can't handle it as a friend of mine with the exact discs has had the same happen to him recently. I'm still recovering from the steering wheel shudder lol.

Having real trouble buffering your video for some reason..

Other videos fine for me but doesn't seem to want to play yours. Got enough of it to see that is it an audi? kicking out a lot of crap...

Really glad you had a good day, and as above, sorry to hear about the issues with the discs... Video is great, car sounds fecking awesome!!! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Reactions: Stubonez
Heard back from K-tec today and they are wanting the discs sent back to them so they can check them over.. Probably to make something up and tell me they can't help me any further but I will be sending them back for sure and see what they have to say...