White Clio 200 cup pack

awesome news..great stuff..must feel very proud having pics of your car featured in the PFC Mag..:thumbup:

Just booked a renault sport evening at Bedford autodrome on the 1st July if anyone is up for it? Starts at 4pm finishes at 8. £89 open pit. Should be good fun :smile: Just want to take it easy on my car as it's the first track time running the new engine!

Had a great evening at Bedford Autodrome. Car performed really well. It's the first time on track since the conversion so wasn't expecting everything to go my way.. Rubbing up front when cornering so need to raise the front a little and also managed to completely melt the right side of the diffuser and the bumper to the point where it can't be repaired. Luckily i've stumbled across a bumper & diffuser already so will have it sorted soon! Here's a few pics from the evening :smile:

bedford160701-108.jpg

bedford160701-252.jpg

bedford160701-265.jpg

bedford160701-266.jpg

bedford160701-112.jpg

bedford160701-315.jpg

Reactions: Rocas
Cheers guys. If any of you have Instagram give me a follow - stubonez

heres a vid from the track time. Excuse the horrid rattling from my melting exhaust lol.

Your car looks great Stu and with that livery it's right at home on track! Shame about the melting, glad you've got a replacement sorted out so quickly!

there is no competition for you...that car with you behind the wheel will easily beat more powerful cars..have a good time tracking it..

So sad that these projects more often than not end up being sold a short time after completion. Hopefully it ends up with someone who stays on the site.