White Clio 200 cup pack

So after my passenger side headlight bulb blew on me friday i went and got some new bulbs saturday. Was expecting it to be fairly hard to change them from what people had made out but was literally a 20 minute job to change both sides.. Got slightly brighter bulbs now so all is good! Also went and got the front tint removed as it was just too dark for me. Much happier with how it looks now and gave it a well deserved clean/polish today! Here's some pics..

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

So all clean now and just the wait till Saturday for the Scorpion cat-back to be fitted.. SO EXCITED :smiley:

So had the exhaust fitted, was much faster to fit than i expected. I went there with a time in my head and how much i'd spend and it was WAY under so was very happy about that. The exhaust pops and gurgles like crazy even though it's a standard cat what i wasn't expecting! A few times it's even done a huge bang in-between gear changes.. Not sure why! It's caused a small flat spot some where between 2.5 - 3.5k revs so i've now booked it in with K-TEC to have a remap. I didn't actually get round to asking what the gains from a remap are.. I'm guessing 10bhp max? Will be nice just to have it running normally again though. Do you think a remap could possibly take away all the gurgling/pops as it seems to do it most when changing gear just after the flat spot. Here's a small clip of the exhaust just after i got it fitted. Will get some better vids up soon!

Also got a custom alcantara steering wheel being made up for me that will be fitted this Sunday so will upload some pics then!

:smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHD9gbTEBvI&feature=youtu.be

They all suffer from a slight flat spot. Just some cars it's more pronounced when fitting aftermarket exhausts.

With the remap you'll not see massive gains, 8-10 bhp but it'll get rid of the flat spot and improve the driving characteristics of the car so well worth it.

To be honest i could live with the flat spot, isn't bad at all but i've been thinking about getting it remaped and now have the perfect excuse. :tongueout: Not sure if everyones is like it but mines banging and popping like crazy considering it's standard cat.

Nice work mate. I prefer no tints on the headlights, looks spot on now. [emoji2]

The exhaust sounds great, I am starting to really like the scorpion system more and more. The map should make the pops and bangs louder. Just ask them to install a "crackle map" the map should help iron out the flat spot but you won't lose the pops, it also might be worth doing a panel filter change if you haven't already.

Looking forward to seeing the wheel too. [emoji2] btw I have replied to you comment in my progress thread.

Is a low down flat spot that you can easily drive round. If your not bothered by it and you plan on further mods like an induction kit/V6 airbox then maybe wait until you've done that.

Do you know if the crackle map is the same price as other maps and does it have any disadvantages?

I'm sure Ktec charge the same price. Its just a case of adding fuel on the over run. This unburnt fuel then ignites in the hot exhaust. Prob best if you remove the main cat as its not going to be to nice to it. Other than that though the only disadvantage is the increase in petrol consumption. The obvious advantage is the noise which is highly addictive

I won't be going for the crackle map as i think it would probably do my head in after a while. Booked in for a remap in Jan at K-TEC

I'll be going in January for the remap and haven't chosen a map.. Wasn't aware there was that much of a choice? I just need to sort the flat spot really.. and a little power gain what's nice. If you mean the carbon spats, what i've now removed you get them on Ebay. Just type in Clio carbon spats :smile:

So when i got my car in the interior over all was fine but the steering wheel had started peeling and looking a little shabby. I saw some great work that had been done by www.royalsteeringwheels.com and decided to go with a full alcantara steering wheel with red stitching and red band. Turned up to his house on Sunday to have it fitted and couldn't believe the quality of his work and how friendly he was! His work is so spot on, couldn't be happier! Here's a pic just after the wheel was fitted:

IMG_1960.jpg

Amazing how a steering wheel can make your car feel so different to drive. Over the moon with it!

The only other thing really letting the interior down was the fact it came with awful cheap mats so decided to buy some new ones. Managed to get these ones you can customise to how you like. Choice of colour for the carpet, leather edging, stitching and the logo! I went for black carpet, grey leather edge to go with the anth pack, red stitching & logo to go with the steering wheel & brake callipers. Gave the car a good hoover/clean out and put them in and really happy with how it looks inside now!

IMG_1971-1.jpg

As i did the inside i decided to give the bodywork a good clean.. Haven't cleaned a car like this in a long time!

Foamed the car & rinsed it down.
Cleaned with Megs wash & wax once over.
Rinsed down then sprayed the car down with autoglym bug & tar remover.
Rinsed it down then went over again with megs wash & wax.
Dried the car then polished all over with autoglym polish.
Then waxed car with autoglym wax.
Cleaned alloys then waxed & sealed them auto finesse mint rims.
Bit of megs tyre shine and it's come out looking lovely!
Very happy with how it looks just don't want to drive it now haha.. Didn't get a very good pic of how glossy it looks but here it is..

IMG_1970.jpg

Looking really nice mate! Car is coming together nicely.

Love the steering wheel, I'm defo looking into have this done soon. I hear RSW are good.

Makes a big difference to the feeling of driving the car Luke, well worth it!

Fano, it's got a anthracite diffuser but the exhaust tips are chrome.

how much did the wheel set you back if you don't mind me asking? just looking for exactly the same design from them, and can't seem to find prices