White Clio 200 cup pack

So it was a fuse Chris and it was sorted yesterday! Now have my number plate LEDS working fine and also got a delivery on some Hella DRLS that were also fitted yesterday! Really happy with them and they look like they should be there from factory! Bit a of a fiddly job getting them to clamp onto the honeycomb grille and then feeding the wires up to the battery but over all wasn't too bad! And very happy with the result. Just makes the car look a little more modern :smile:

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg
[/URL]

They look really smart actually.

You need some chrome indicator bulbs, will finish off the front with a cleaner whiter finish :thumbsup:

Few little updates. Firstly ordered some Carbon effect badge covers (front & rear, got them on offer for £25 for the two delivered!)

IMG_1728.jpg

Then ordered some STUKE winglets what were actually made for a Honda but fit nicely on the Clio and adds a little something to the front!

IMG_1739.jpg

Also a fairly big sun strip :smiley:

IMG_1733.jpg

Also placed an order on a Scorpion cat-back exhaust with no centre silencer :smiley: Should sound pretty nice! Currently being made for me and should be with me within the next 6 weeks. CAN'T WAIT!

The car is due a good wash/polish/wax what i will do when i get the spare time! :smiley:

So i ordered my exhaust just under a week ago and they said it could be up to 6 weeks before it's with me. Got an email today saying it had been made up for me at 3:15pm and get home at 4 to find it's been delivered lol. Very happy but have to wait until Christmas to fit it as my girlfriend/family have chipped in to buy it for me! So will either be going on around the 20th or 29th. (hopefully the 20th if i can pesuade them into letting me get it fitted haha) CAN'T WAIT!!!

10846887_10152396676487610_693414849_n.jpg

Awesome Christmas present mate. I bet your itching to get it fitted. My family/girlfriend are strongly against buying me car mods at Christmas. [emoji24] They just don't understand. Get a video up when it's fitted. [emoji2]

So excited.. said i would get it fitted near christmas so it's booked in a week tomorrow haha! Couldn't wait.. I'll go get it fitted without telling them and put up with the moaning after lol! Will get a vid up for sure! :thumbsup:

Also removed carbon winglets as i think it was over kill with the front winglets as well. Tomorrow front window tint being removed. Looks a little too dark over all for me.

Also removed carbon winglets as i think it was over kill with the front winglets as well. Tomorrow front window tint being removed. Looks a little too dark over all for me.

I can't make my mind up if I like the winglets or not. I think I do, but I'm not too keen on the "stuke" lettering. I think it will look better without the side tints tbh. Removing them is a horrid job though. [emoji21]

I've kept the stuke ones, removed the side skirt ones though.. Looks much better now IMO. My local window tint place remove the front tints for £20 as they have all the correct gear to make it easy. I've removed tint before and wouldn't do it again haha! I'm giving it a good clean Sunday so will get some pics up then! :smiley:

I think the stuke lettering will grow on me in time. Do you like the Ktec side skirts? I think they great and completely change the look of the 197/200 [emoji2] as for the tints, that's defiantly worth paying considering the hassle haha.

Did you get some new bulbs mate? Euro car parts stock the Phillips diamond visions.

I'll get some nice clear pics up this weekend see if I can change your mind on them Luke yes the k tec/renault skirts are nice and I can get them quite a bit cheaper as I have a friend who works at Renault who gets me discount but still expensive! Getting the bulbs tomorrow from Halfords as I haven't had time to order any. Will get the whitest bulbs they do. Winglets sold sorry

Yeah the clamps slide over the pipe just.. Haven't done them up but i'm guessing yours didn't even go over the pipe?
If they didn't fit they'd be able to sort some out for me where i'm getting it done i believe :smile: