white bundle of joy/wrapped

ok so ive been toying with the idea of a full vinly wrap on the car.. i have the albi blue f1.
in the coming weeks mr lovley russ is going to do a lil correction and detail on my car. so it will be pristine again. now reasons for wanting a full wrap (door shuts and boot and part of engine bay.

will be good for resale if decide to keep on the car or take it before sale

will cost less to maintain ie. polishing and bits like that.

stone chips will be replaced easier than painting the panel as i do alot of motorway driving...

and i miss having a white car lol( had the white fiesta mk6.5 show car before)

now it will go nicely with my plans also

full white gloss wrap
gloss black plastics/roof
carbon front splitter and skirts
white gloss recaro seat backs or caarbon along with misc parts in the car interior.

also looking into white coolant/brake/induction pipes too. along with chrome engine parts wich sould set it all off nicely..

im sure a few of you saw the white bmw m3 that was once black..
ino too well respected wrapping places 1 in hinckley next to me and another 10 mins from me.

offer 5 year garantee and replace bubbled/ripped panels for free.saves me 3k for paint job.
ino some sey why didnt i get a white cup but i didnt so please dont sey it lol....
few more here and there on the car too but thats the image atm..looking to do it end of jan middle of feb if money is still good..
what are your opinions on my idea ???

Go for it, would say you looking at around 1k for the whole car. You can get clear protective sheets that are laid on the high impact areas, saves stone chips from ruining the finish but if you want a white car then get it wrapped.

yeah i got mine at great price any way and im in the middle of pricing atm 1 company i used when i had the fiesta so they are going to sort me a deal looking at the 600 quid mark ruffly...yeah luv the black and white contrast and if i get bored in a ear or 2"s time i can just pull it off and have nice paintwork underneath..cheers.

the black roof against the white sounds brilliant. DO IT! lol!

Iv got to agree! I think this will look great, especially with all of the other bits you are planning too; carbon front splitter and skirts and the recaro seat backs i think will look best in white!

well went today and for the hole car to be wrapped/door shuts/bonnet underneath/boot inside,
removing lights,wing mirror base plates,rubber seal along door,bumper,bump strips,gloss black roof,airel removed. i was looking at £900 with my discount there..

alot of work for them to do me thinks... mmm n ahhing now lol.

or...

anthercite roof and spoiler
anthercite plastics to match the alloys????? and put money toward few other parts.......

cheers for inputs ppl. apreciate it all

£900 sounds about right if they're doing all that, not much of a discount for that price though IMO. It's just as involving as respraying but you have the option to take it off. You have to think about all the removing of bits they don't want in the way, plus the cleaning of all the panels the vinyl has to go onto. How long they say it takes to fit? I'm guessing a day

Similar Thread Suggestions