White 200 on the A130 Southend.

[MENTION=51001]JCjack[/MENTION] think I was a few cars behind you yesterday rush hour on the a130, you turned off for the a127 before I could catch up :smile:

[MENTION=51001]JCjack[/MENTION] is your plate hv09 ? i think i passed you a few times going home to south woodham on the a130 i have a gw 200 and you was going southend way :smile:

Yeah most probably me as well haha, usually there around 8:30am or 6:00pm ish! [MENTION=51590]terrydb[/MENTION]

yeah that sounds about the same time as me i work for merc in southend ment to start at 8.30 im always a little late :smile:

Pretty sure I saw you last night as I was joining the A130, have you got the cup spoiler? [MENTION=51590]terrydb[/MENTION]

Cool, what's Lakeside like now on Saturday nights? Should pop down to Summer Wednesday's at Brands, first Wednesday of every month. @detail1

Don't know about Lakeside on a Saturday night, not really my scene, although you can here them if your up in the early hours.

Will have to try and get down to Brands, be good to catch up with some members.

i was on the a130 last night dude about 6.10-6.30 i dont have a cup spoiler tho

Must be another White 200 then, maybe on here!

Don't know about Lakeside on a Saturday night, not really my scene, although you can here them if your up in the early hours.

Will have to try and get down to Brands, be good to catch up with some members.

Yeah a few Clio's tend to be there, next one is 3rd September, can even do track time for 20 minutes at £25 a session.

Similar Thread Suggestions