White 200 Cup - Norwich

Hiya mate, Im Norwich too. not the white 200 but an Albi Blue 197. do you often drive around the ring road? think ive spotted you a few times!

Yeah I'm about Norwich a bit so it may have been. Someone told me they've seen another RB with white wheels in Norwich too, but I haven't seen that one!

Norwich masssiiifffff!

I think I've seen the same one about too but I'm usually in work van or something at the time. I've seen a couple kicking around outside Norwich too, a silver caged 200 in Dereham and a silver 197near Fakenham. Again, always seen when I'm in a work truck :tearsofjoy:

Norwich masssiiifffff!

I think I've seen the same one about too but I'm usually in work van or something at the time. I've seen a couple kicking around outside Norwich too, a silver caged 200 in Dereham and a silver 197near Fakenham. Again, always seen when I'm in a work truck :tearsofjoy:
Seen the caged 200 the other day and completely forgot about it! have to sort out meeting up or something as i do car photography so would be good to get them all in a shot together! @jxkem on insta if you have it

Seen the caged 200 the other day and completely forgot about it! have to sort out meeting up or something as i do car photography so would be good to get them all in a shot together! @jxkem on insta if you have it

Followed you, had a quick look and I've seen some of the cars you've snapped around, the ratty Granada is local to me, he lives about a mile from me :tearsofjoy:

I'm in Lowestoft/Beccles (mercury 200), few about near me. RB & Albi 197, white & black 200 I see occasionally. Some times pop up to Norwich but never see any about when I go.