White 200 Cup - Norwich

Hiya mate, Im Norwich too. not the white 200 but an Albi Blue 197. do you often drive around the ring road? think ive spotted you a few times!

massivewangers

Paid Member
Yeah I'm about Norwich a bit so it may have been. Someone told me they've seen another RB with white wheels in Norwich too, but I haven't seen that one!

Helpimonfire

Paid Member
Norwich masssiiifffff!

I think I've seen the same one about too but I'm usually in work van or something at the time. I've seen a couple kicking around outside Norwich too, a silver caged 200 in Dereham and a silver 197near Fakenham. Again, always seen when I'm in a work truck :tearsofjoy:

Norwich masssiiifffff!

I think I've seen the same one about too but I'm usually in work van or something at the time. I've seen a couple kicking around outside Norwich too, a silver caged 200 in Dereham and a silver 197near Fakenham. Again, always seen when I'm in a work truck :tearsofjoy:
Seen the caged 200 the other day and completely forgot about it! have to sort out meeting up or something as i do car photography so would be good to get them all in a shot together! @jxkem on insta if you have it

Helpimonfire

Paid Member
Seen the caged 200 the other day and completely forgot about it! have to sort out meeting up or something as i do car photography so would be good to get them all in a shot together! @jxkem on insta if you have it
Followed you, had a quick look and I've seen some of the cars you've snapped around, the ratty Granada is local to me, he lives about a mile from me :tearsofjoy:

I'm in Lowestoft/Beccles (mercury 200), few about near me. RB & Albi 197, white & black 200 I see occasionally. Some times pop up to Norwich but never see any about when I go.

Similar Thread Suggestions