White 197 Cup... Retro fits! Updated 31/1/11

I'm liking the red wheels, you gotta go all out and get the carbon bonnet too though for the full R27R look!!

red looks awesome matey. infact the whole car looks awesome keep up the good work. get all ure wheels done. u not fancy an RSGT orange or something like that for wheels?

Cheers for the comments

arranshuker- I dont want 18" on it. They wreck the handling. Wheel nuts were sprayed with normal rattle cans, dried with a hair dryer. Thenn lacquered.

Roy197- They were about £40 from Renault.

Plans are for a carbon wrap bonnet, Buy 3 more wheels and paint them. If another cage come up cheap buy it. Maybe some decal, but i dont want it too ott!

Carbon bonnet wrap will look great! I bet you could get some decals made up that were the same as the R26R font/colour etc, but said R27R! Which would be even better! Fair enough about the alloys, I'd like to try some on mine, but I really like the RS Megane wheels. So what rattle can did you use, something like hammer right? Is that what it's called? I've forgotten what it's called now! mine look very shabby, could definately use a paint.

I would never paint my standard wheels.... They are in too good condition.

I had 18" on my Megane Sport and was tempted to change to 17".

The paint was just from Halfords, iirc the colour is Ford Moondust silver. Its all about your prep and ensuring the paint is cured.

the more i read your topic the better it got, can imagine how it would look with the red wheels and carbon bonnet. Would look awesome if you got the bonnet graphics over the carbon too. Nice car.

well they always say. . . . . . .. . . its not what you know . . . . . .. . . its who you know lol u lucky devil.

I am sure there will be some jealous ppl on here.