Which glass cleaner

spit works best (yes, you did read that correctly), but I tend to use megs glass cleaner the most as it's easiest

I've used LOADS from AutoGlym Fast Glass, right up to Swissvax Crystal and Zymol Glas.

I have to say my favourite, is also the cheapest/best value:

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/M ... ate_1.html

The Megs Glass Cleaner Concentrate dilutes 10:1 with water, so you're getting about 38 LITRES of it for £17 there - should last you a while. It's definitely the best cleaner of the lot, but it doesn't leave any real protection behind, which some can.

If you do want some protection, then look at Duragloss Rain Repel, which is about £7

Windolene does the job just fine, used with a glass micofibre cloth from detailed obsession!

If there's a load of bug splats on the window I use poorboys bug squash spray first.

one thing i do hate cleaning is glass - getting a good finish is problem - using zymol glass cleaner at the moment :smile:

Autoglym Fast Glass or sometimes Autoglym Glass Cleaner, but that takes more time.

With a microfibre for spreading/rubbing in and a glass cleaner cloth for buffing off :smile:

AG Fast glass is pants! leaves smears everytime IMO.

AG glass polish works well and repels water too, but timely.

Megs glass cleaner is a good comprimise.

AG Fast glass is pants! leaves smears everytime IMO.

AG glass polish works well and repels water too, but timely.

Megs glass cleaner is a good comprimise.

Can smear, depends how patient you are with the blinkin stuff!
Everytime i put a order in for car cleaning stuff i always forget about glass cleaner...

I have used the Clearkote Vanilla Moose Glaze on my windows the past few times and its great. You can use it on the black trim around the edge too as it doesnt leave white marks. The amount of crap that comes off them is unreal.

Megs Quick Detailer... Mine is just about empty, the other half uses it on every mirror, window and piece of glass in the house!

Rain X on the windscreen and sunroofs... AG Glass polish on the rest... think i'll try Meguiars based on the good feedback above though!

Similar Thread Suggestions