Which coilovers?

They were very popular with people on ZSOC putting them on fiesta zetec-s' but haven't heard of anyone putting them on the clio.

I think they're made in the same factory as weitec or someone like that, meant to be good quality.

i have heard nothing but good things about them in the VAG world but i cant find any reports of them on the clio.

there made in the same factory as weitec n kw. There about £530 a set and look very similar 2 kw v1s.

Thanks Ryan, I found that info too.

I think I'm going to get a set of these over kws tbh

I could be the first to leave a review for them seen as no one else seems to have them.

i also looked at the max loads kw were 1000kg front 850kg rear, ap were 950kg front 850kg rear. So quiet similar and designed on the f1 rollers kw test theres on. I even tried 2 find problem threads on the web about them, couldnt find a thing just threads statin how good they am.

Corrosion issues can be avoided if you use covers on the coilover unit - alot of the jap boys do this, very similar to the gaiters used on motocross bike fork legs :smile:

If i buy coilovers it will be KW though going by the reports i've read and people i've spoken to :smile:

Corrosion issues can be avoided if you use covers on the coilover unit - alot of the jap boys do this, very similar to the gaiters used on motocross bike fork legs :smile:

Could you just wrap some insulation tape around the threads to keep them clean?

Yep, easier than trying to remove corrosion to adjust though. But then if you get KWs they have that anti-corrosion coating don't they

stainless still corrodes to some degree and the best thing you can do with coilovers is once they are set up blather them in copper grease every 6 months.

Yea, stainless does still corrode although very slowly compared to mild steel. But the KWs are plated in something that stops the corrosion (They call it inox coating).

Wouldn't greasing the threads let the spring seats slip over time? Unless coilovers have some sort of way to lock the seat in place?

Face palm lmfao. Dont be meen gouldy

They have a locking mech on the thread mate in the for of an allen key. I grease mine and silicone spray them all the time. Height adjustment is a dream :smile:

KWs still rust just on the springs instead my set are 2 years old now and the springs have rusted under the paint but thats what happens on any part exposed to grit etc,