Where to buy spacers

Yea lol sorry boss came in ;-)

Erm also DC Performance sell FK Spacers. I just got a set of 20mm ones for a good price, they do 5mm ones also but charge quite alot for delivery. Try looking for them.

Yea lol sorry boss came in ;-)

Erm also DC Performance sell FK Spacers. I just got a set of 20mm ones for a good price, they do 5mm ones also but charge quite alot for delivery. Try looking for them.

How much? I wouldn't mind a set off 20mm...will these bolt on without change the nut lengths though?

There 4 stud so I assume you just mean those type but in 5x108?

Like these - http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/wheel-spacers/grayston-universal-wheel-spacer

they'll do the trick chris,i'm sure you'll need new bolts though,if you stick your head under your car and have a look at the back of the rear discs you'll see how far the bolts come through the threaded hole in the disk they bolt to,that'll be how much you've got to play with,after fitting the spacer you need to make sure the bolt still comes right through the threaded hole,you seriously don't want to be stripping the threads

Dean...no they werent bolt to hub ones. Came to £150 with extended bolts from ebay.

Theres pros and cons to both. Longer wheel bolts mean more stress on the bolts, but you can check they are tight easily. Bolt to hub you cant check are tight without taking your wheels off.

If i feel i am not happy with the extended bolts ill just counter bore the existing holes, and drill another 5x108 holes and helicoil them so i can bolt them to hub :wink:

With regards to what Henderson says, deffinately check how much bolt length you have. A friend has just fitted 5mm ones to his megane nad has no issues regarding the length of bolt

Right ok Henderson I shall get the Demon Tweeks ones. Next question, I have no idea what size the standard bolts are, Id assume I just need 5mm longer. I would have a look under the car but I dont have a jack

Are these spacers and new bolts for 7j rim chris?would of thought your standard bolts would fit with 5mm spacers on 7j,could be wrong like you can alwas send the new bolts back if your standard ones fit.

Yes Mark for 7j alloys. I hope so because just worked it out at £45 for the bolts :worried: and I cant really afford that, I just want these damn wheels on!

Ouch try ebay i got a full set 20mm longer for £30

Id put money on your standard bolts having 5mm spare to throw those spacers on

Personally if your not in a rush then I'd buy the spacers, then buy the bolts once you know if you need them.

Standard bolts are a loose collar jobby, my 50mm bolts (bought off eBay) are fixed collars and have been fine so far. (Since fitting them I've checked the torque on each bolt several times and had no issues)