Where does everyone hide?

I've driven from Lancaster to Leeds and back 9 Times in the past month or 2 and I've only every seen one 172 and a 197 off the forum in Leeds city centre!

Every time I come over I see every make and model of cars except and Renault Sport! where is everyone haha fair enough its in work hours but still!

i think most of them are invisible tbh, ive seen 2 200's and 1 197 in my 6 months of ownership

They're just so rare compared to other hot hatches over here. Saying that, I have seen two Silverstones in two days :smiley:! Btw if you think Clios are rare, try and spot Twingo 133s!

Haha would one of those be mine though Ross :wink:

And 15-20!! I know 3000 have been made in Europe! but wouldn't think that many have been sold in the UK yet and especially in the same area

I agree I don't see many. There are two albis I see quite a lot both driven by 60 year old women. Been well and truly had over by the renault dealer there

I've only seen a handful. None of them have acknowledged me though.

If you see a GW200 Cup in and around Glasgow or Falkirk and the driver is hanging out the window waving at you...at least give him a nod or something.