where does cold air feed go on the itg filter setups?

Eh you mean run a cold air feed but don't attach it so the ambient temp around is generally cooler?

yes mate Henderson has a good cold air feed set which has had good results.Have a read of ITG maxogen proven gains thred,some pics to.

if u attach a neoprene pipe to the end of the maxi the air filter has to work hard at low speeds cos it can only suck whats in the pipe,the end of the filter is far enough away from the engine not to suck ambient air,this is why i left a gap so as to get more air in the lower gears,at speed the air travels up the CAF i fitted and straight into the filter,there will be very minimal differences but i personally thought it was a better solution,also you'll never get a 100mm hose or whatever its is down behind the head light,just my thoughts though and i'm happy with it

I just ran two airfeeds to a big green cotton filter and its a lot better than a viper set up I ran before, unless there is a good source forced air the enclosed filters struggle to work untill higher speeds