Wheeler Dealers New Series

Anybody watching this on Discovery?

Seriously love this programme?

First episode they are doing a FIAT Dino Coupe.

This episode is on now! 9pm-10pm

I love this program also. Though our Sky box is recording 2 things at 8, 2 things at 9 and 2 things at 10 so gonna miss it.

They do repeat them quite often though. What car they doing this week.

I love this program also. Though our Sky box is recording 2 things at 8, 2 things at 9 and 2 things at 10 so gonna miss it.

They do repeat them quite often though. What car they doing this week.

Was a Fiat Dino Coupe today

Next week is Morgan

I watched this last night.

The only thing that really winds me up about this program is they never factor labour into their "profits". That Morgan, they made some 5k on it? Something like that. Which is reality is great, IF (and it's a big IF) you can do the work yourself. But otherwise you're looking at about 7k in labour alone. So infact, it's at a loss.

M5 next week tho?!?

I watched this last night.

The only thing that really winds me up about this program is they never factor labour into their "profits". That Morgan, they made some 5k on it? Something like that. Which is reality is great, IF (and it's a big IF) you can do the work yourself. But otherwise you're looking at about 7k in labour alone. So infact, it's at a loss.

M5 next week tho?!?

Yup. It's aimed at showing really how simple some cars are to do up. So if you done this sorta thing as a weekend hobby, youd be in ze money.

Half of it isn't simple tho lol

I call myself a more than competent DIY'er, and i'll have a go at most things, but Ed defo does more than most people could.

They do have some nice cars on it though.

Watched this week's episode last night.

Was a good episode but they didnt make much money off the M5 as the money just isnt in them anymore.

Did anyone see this week's new episode?

They used some sort of "new" fuel system cleaner on the engine and the results were phenominal. Almost totally eradicated the HC ppm in the exhaust gases.

Might be something that'll help us de-catted Clios pass an MOT if your car is borderline?

Watched this week's episode last night.

Was a good episode but they didnt make much money off the M5 as the money just isnt in them anymore.

The M5 looked to have new brakes and tyres which they didn't mention as they'd add £1500 and they wouldn't make a profit.