wheel spacer advice

Spanky-197

Paid Member
am looking to get some wheel spacers what size would people recommend and any pictures would be appreciated?

also any recommendations on where to get some?

i fink H&R 25mm spacers are what some people use on here, where to get them from i do not know

Yep they are th right ones.
Not a bad pice them either.
Also try performancealloys.
I got mine from a local place that I knew supplied and fitted H&R stuff.
Saved on postage getting them that way.

Have you tried the search function.
I once posted a pic of mine with spacers next to another albi without.

If you can't find it I repost it tomorrow.

in this pic mine has H&R springs and 25mm H&R spacers.
next to a standard 197.

86-16.jpg

Nice comparison Jase...

I have these on my "future mod list" and thats just sold them to me! Really beefs up the looks of the wheels.

I saw a 200 recently and the rear looked "pinched" as a result :smile:

cant say ive noticed that it has made any negative changes to the handling since fitting, i dont track mine though.

the amazing thing with this car is that you can easily lift off oversteer and adjust its trajectory while taking tight curves only with the acceleration pedal

when increasing the track width the car will become too stable - the back won't slide out anymore as easily - you will go wide

for normal driving and straight line pedal to the metal you won't notice any change though

Last edited:
Like I've said XY times before - my handling even got better with the Eibach & 17mm spacers combination compared to stock.

At first I had Eibach springs and then I've got a 17mm spacers, and I could notice the difference - a turn that I used to do @ 55km/h I could do 60km/h now. :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions