Whats yours called?

My first car was called fred the fiat * a very sporty 127 sport. Ha ha.

My current car is called simon. And we have a car called Bertha and Another on the way called Valient.

I shall name my 200 very soon!

lmao great story but yeah I've always named my vehicles

Speedfight 2 moped = "Mr Snuggles" :wink:
VW Polo = Minty minterson

Unfortunatly I have not got a name for the Clio as yet :worried: such a shame mr smuggles and minty would be so disapointed in me!!!:worried:

The beast is called "Suki Suki"

OH DEAR!!!!!

Goto Saxperience.com or zsoc.com and type in "Suki" - that name lives on even to this day lol: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77459

I have never admitted naming the cars, but every car I have ever owned has had a name:

106: Gus (Reg was GU51)
Punto: Squeak (Italian Poo build quality)
Saxo: Suki (Mother in Law named it!)
1st Zetec S: Zippy
2nd Zetec S: Zoidberg (change down from 2nd into 1st, the noise IS Zoidberg)

The 197 has a characteristic that forced me to name it Roo, it was called Rou after the colour red in French (rouge) but the KangaROOing made me change the spelling, but keep the name :smile:

Suki has to be the best known name of all my cars, known everywhere as Suki, never as "MikeCracknell's VTS"

lmao great story but yeah I've always named my vehicles

Speedfight 2 moped = "Mr Snuggles" :wink:
VW Polo = Minty minterson

Unfortunatly I have not got a name for the Clio as yet :worried: such a shame mr smuggles and minty would be so disapointed in me!!!:worried:

Mr Snuggles :blink: :lol:

Thats a craking name Matt! I like the Minty Minterson too! :thumbup:

Im guessing mine is going to be feeling left out with all the attention yours are going to be getting!

OH DEAR!!!!!

Goto Saxperience.com or zsoc.com and type in "Suki" - that name lives on even to this day lol: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77459

I have never admitted naming the cars, but every car I have ever owned has had a name:

106: Gus (Reg was GU51)
Punto: Squeak (Italian Poo build quality)
Saxo: Suki (Mother in Law named it!)
1st Zetec S: Zippy
2nd Zetec S: Zoidberg (change down from 2nd into 1st, the noise IS Zoidberg)

The 197 has a characteristic that forced me to name it Roo, it was called Rou after the colour red in French (rouge) but the KangaROOing made me change the spelling, but keep the name :smile:

Suki has to be the best known name of all my cars, known everywhere as Suki, never as "MikeCracknell's VTS"

Haha. Suki FTW

never made up any names for mine bud mates have made them up for some of my past cars,

my black mr2 aka the batmobile
my clio i call "The Sport"

a mate of mine has a old corsa b for work, its a horible purple colour, and his kids call it the "purple helmet":biggrin:

My dad refers to every one of his cars as bettsie!:huh:

Lol Iv never been one for naming cars... good little story though Sam! :thumbup1:

I may not name mine but my parents and uncle call it the 'Yellow Peril' :tongue_smilie:

The GF had named her C2 but I am sure she will be a long in a while to explain that one to you all!

Oh yes! I'm so glad other people do this!

My cars name truely fits my lil C2 characteristics... Seen as it's kind of green and definately French, it is referred to as Kermit :lol:

My 200 is named talula because the reg ends in TUU and my old polo was called jenifer because the reg was J97 NFR ...... The polo was the best car I ever had. God I miss that car :worried:

On the point of reg plates mine is YR APY (YouR hAPpY - in yourkshire speak lol) which I have always quite liked because its more than true every time it drive it!

Mine is called Percy. Not really sure how it came about but I've always just called my cars by that name. I'm fairly sure I saw someone here that had a reg plate that said Percy on it... hilarious!

Mine seems to have been dubbed "Beefy" by some of the women at work (due to the number plate having "BFE" in it) - that and the fact that it's wider than the average clio