Whats your Job?

E-commerce manager for bathroom company in London. Do a lot of local business however the person before me who ran the website did it all wrong. Currently rebuilding it. Everyone elses job sounds so much more interesting..

No No Stephen, not the A23 mate, I know where that is :wink:
it was actually on the Stoats Nest road as I had a quick look on google maps to confirm where I meant, heading up the hill into the old coulsdon village.

of course, Godstone road, from the Wapses Lodge roundabout along in to Purley, I didn't even clock on for a moment, but that's not where I saw it.

Steveo, I don't recall seeing your car chap, unless im in a half sleep state at the time.
do you use yours as a daily then?

it was actually on the Stoats Nest road as I had a quick look on google maps to confirm where I meant, heading up the hill into the old coulsdon village.

of course, Godstone road, from the Wapses Lodge roundabout along in to Purley, I didn't even clock on for a moment, but that's not where I saw it.

Steveo, I don't recall seeing your car chap, unless im in a half sleep state at the time.

Ah okay, yeah didn't realise you said Old Coulsdon :smile: I know where you mean now.

Yep used as a daily and often around caterham/kenly/purley/coulsdon area.

GF lives just off chipstead valley road so im always going to/from Caterham to hers via old coulsdon/coulsdon

I work in a School in Caterham :smile:

Yep used as a daily and often around caterham/kenly/purley/coulsdon area.

GF lives just off chipstead valley road so im always going to/from Caterham to hers via old coulsdon/coulsdon

We should organise a mini meet/drive or something? I'm up for that.

I work in a School in Caterham :smile:

the two I pass on my route in to work are Oakhyrst Grange and The Hayes, are you in one of those by any chance?

Steveo, we frequent the Kenley Airport grounds a fair amount, watching the air cadets with the gliders as we walk the perimeter with the dogs, we have 2 border collies aswell which keeps us on our toes.
its kinda what the jeep was bought for, ideal for them to jump in the back no matter how dirty they are, and an overal use and abuse barge, lol.

I work for Caterham School :smile:. But I travel from Kent.

You will not see me in a Clio. It will now be a Skoda Gray/Black

the two I pass on my route in to work are Oakhyrst Grange and The Hayes, are you in one of those by any chance?

Steveo, we frequent the Kenley Airport grounds a fair amount, watching the air cadets with the gliders as we walk the perimeter with the dogs, we have 2 border collies aswell which keeps us on our toes.
its kinda what the jeep was bought for, ideal for them to jump in the back no matter how dirty they are, and an overal use and abuse barge, lol.

I ride my bike up the Aerodrome loads, love it up there :smile:

My mum also loves to walk my dog up there haha.

Well I'm a reactive maintenance plumber for integral which look after all sorts of banks and shops and office buildings. Was a self employed plumber but my health made me have to get an actual job :wink: