Whats your Job?

This has probably been said but I'm the Batman, if anyone else is also the Batman please swap shifts as I'm sick of nights.. :wink:

Nahh just a boring electrical engineer, do plan on emigrating to Canada though, just a bit weary.

This has probably been said but I'm the Batman, if anyone else is also the Batman please swap shifts as I'm sick of nights.. :wink:

Nahh just a boring electrical engineer, do plan on emigrating to Canada though, just a bit weary.

if you can hold out a little bit longer covering the Batman role, my little one is 4 months old so he will be able to take over in a few years.
he has just started training :wink:

null_zps2d4e500a.jpg

In ref to Canada, where abouts are you thinking?
one of my colleagues is from Canada, and gone through all of the visa and work permit issues of late when renewing again.

quality top mate! and I've really got a fancy for the British Columbia province somewhere (I'm aware that is vague lol) its a long ball ache process applying for visa's and seeing if you meet requirements which i do not as i have not been qualified for over 2 years, expensive too even for a two year temporary one, as regards to the cold winters bring it on I say, I love winter sports and really don't mind the cold lol.

quality top mate!

I think im having more fun finding these things for him.
he has also got his Nurburgring outfit aswell, and his baby car seat is sporting a ring sticker having earnt it by doing his first ring lap at 12 weeks old :smile:

Within a moment or two of pulling in from his first lap:

null_zpsbd9a31f9.jpg

showing off his ring sticker:

null_zps36fb5217.jpg

a quick rest in his new ring outfit before we went to Sabines for dinner:

null_zps510cdb35.jpg

and the sticker fitted once home :smile:

null_zpsa1750709.jpg

Last edited:
I check that everybody on my train has a valid ticket! If they don't conform to the rule then I'm afraid it's jail! However if we are talking unsociable behaviour on a Friday or Saturday night. Then we carry out the removal at stupid speed process via a window of the offenders choice!

I check that everybody on my train has a valid ticket! If they don't conform to the rule then I'm afraid it's jail! However if we are talking unsociable behaviour on a Friday or Saturday night. Then we carry out the removal at stupid speed process via a window of the offenders choice!

Most just lock themselves (quite wisely) in the back cab!