What's the roof spoiler on Evo's test Clios

Hey,

I have noticed that on a lot of Evo's test cars there's a roof spoiler I like a lot, which seems to be OEM.

I've mailed my dealer ( a Renault Sport official dealer ) about this spoiler, but he says he can only find the CUP spoiler, and not this small one.

Can someone tell me what this spoiler is? And can you give me the part number?

Can this be fitted as an accessoire?

Thanks

Some pictures

car_photo_412513_25.jpg

car_photo_419575_25.jpg

Its definitely the GT Spoiler, my 200 has it too and it comes on all the Gordini's I think.

If your Renault dealer has never heard of it... find another dealer :thumbdown:

As Graeme said, if you want to put this on your clio you also need a new tailgate. Pain in the arse!

Although, there was someone on here who added it to his standard tailgate but said it needed a lot of modding

There was an AG tailgate with GT spoiler on ebay a while ago and someone on her was offering a swap on a black tailgate with GT spoiler for a black tailgate without spoiler. You could probably get hold of one I would imagine.

There was an AG tailgate with GT spoiler on ebay a while ago and someone on her was offering a swap on a black tailgate with GT spoiler for a black tailgate without spoiler. You could probably get hold of one I would imagine.

I was the guy offering the tailgate with GT spoiler swap in black, I'm sure he could get hold of one, he can have mine if he's car is black lol

Saw a new shape Clio earlier with a different spoiler on it. It had sides to it too, on the tailgate. Will try and find a picture.

I've mailed my dealer.......

Mistake #1.... :smiley:

As above really mate its the GT spoiler but does require a new boot (due to it needing a stupid recess it the boot lid to fit!)

As someone above has put the ktec spoiler is really nice, but not OEM.