Whats it worth? 2008 Clio 197FF

Looking at buying the following car but wanting to find out what people think would be a reasonable price

2008 08 197
Glacier White
Cup Packs (chassis, brembos, etc)
10k miles
Satin Black Speedlines
Renault Sport Cup Spoiler
Xenons
Recaros
Climate control
Keyless entry and start
Soft touch dashboard
Renault sport mats
Dedicated Cornering headlights
Auto lights and wipers

Cheers guys :thumbup:

looking at other prices at what people are selling theres for
i would say £10995 guestimat though

would say so
others on here might have a better idea
but they realy struggle to sell

That has got some serious kit and low millage. I'd say around the £11k mark, but remember the prices have fallen on Clio 197s over the past 6 months.

without those options i'd say 9500-10k, and theres more than 1k of options on it. r27's are around the 10k mark now though

If you buy from a dealer then yes 11k

People are really struggling to sell 197s at the moment me including, so private sale you could get one for 10.5k or even less.

is it private sale?

Either way go for it, if he says no walk away and say call me if you decide to drop.

Bet you will get a call within a week.

well i have had no interest in mine, not even an offer.

so if this is the same for other people trying to sell up then just have some self restraint and you will walk away with change in your pocket.

hopefully the prices will level of in the next 12 months
but they dropin like a stone at the moment

Sounds a nice car & good spec-

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2062608.htm

Maybe its this one-- Get in & offer middle 9's

In a tough market where most 'normal' people have to consider depreciation as part of the sale its important to think of selling when you buy-
Cheap high milers are attractive to start with but will become even harder to sell when you try to sell it-

In a flooded market the car you sell must a have a decent unique selling point to start out from the rest- in this case its spec above the usual 197 cups-

This is why standard 197's have dropped off considerably because standard ones dont really have a USP-
people are clued up these days & looking for Recaros, Cup chassis etc etc-

BTW this weeks autocar has a 197 buying guide- they rung me to source some of the info for the article!

S

Similar Thread Suggestions