Whats it worth

Hi i dunno if i have put this is the right place but im just about to put my gw clio200 cup on a 59plate registered in 2010 just about to click up 50k just wondering what its worth with so many flutuating prices, thanks

Around £7000? Looking at some of the others that are for sale, part X around £6000 that's what I've been getting quoted. I would take your mods of and sell them to.

Mods add absolutely nothing, might even devalue the car slightly As stated take them off an sell separately make a few £ back on them.

Might not be any help because it was 12 months ago but I bought my GW 200 cup 60 plate with 29k miles (recaros and speedlines but no air con and toys etc) for £8500.

Would also strongly recommend removing any mods as stated above. As someone who has never modded a car at all (like lots of other buyers), you are always advised to ignore anything that has been modded because it can mean the car has been ragged to death (not saying this is true but its what people think).

Last edited:
Regged 2010 and its 50k, will drop the value if you part ex as its high mileage for its age.

Youd be better selling private.