What's everyone's clutch like?

Slime i believe the 200 is the same under hard acceleration. Feels like its slipping but its really the TCS toning it down slightly (i hope anyways haha)

The kangarooing isn't clutch relates, it's just something the 197 does when cold! Turning the traction control off for a few minutes first thing seems to help, either that or allowing it to warm a bit before setting off.

My clutch sounds similar to yours, however I don't consider it heavy at all. It feels about the same as the 307 I had before and i'd put a new clutch in that.

What was your last car out of interest? Some cars do have very light clutch pedals!

I had a 09 alfa romeo mito before hand

Car has kangeroo'd in the past when i first had it but read a couple of things about it on here. Each morning i let the car warm up for a few mins before driving, since doing that (over last 2 or 3 months) its not kangeroo'd once

The biting point for mine is at the very top - doesn't slip so i don't know if it's on the way out or just a high point? (done 27k)

Mine is close to the top I think this is normal mine has done 33k. Clutch in these cars isn't progressive atall very on/off. The feel is a weak point of the car for me.

Engine 230V AC electric pre-heating system helps for kangaroiing in cold.
It is basically resistor in water gallery and it pre heats coolant & engine oil.
When i do turn ignition on at morning ( outside temp -10c) look at my coolant value:

full.png