what springs?

I have a standard 197 with cup suspension, I want to lower it, but, dont want it any harder than the cup suspension. any suggestions from anyone who has tried different springs? thanks.

i got the H&R 40mm lowering springs on mine mate, fairly firm but nowhere near as firm as coilovers. i drive mine daily an its not uncomfortable really

I was thinking about doing this on my standard 197. I'd like to lower the car a little, it could do with having less of a gap between the arches and the tyre. I haven't got cup suspension, but the missus already complains about the ride being too firm so I don't want it to be any firmer than it is at the moment. What's the best thing to do?

I was thinking about doing this on my standard 197. I'd like to lower the car a little, it could do with having less of a gap between the arches and the tyre. I haven't got cup suspension, but the missus already complains about the ride being too firm so I don't want it to be any firmer than it is at the moment. What's the best thing to do?

ignore the misses, lower the car, an tell her to stick a cushion on the seat when she uses it :thumbsup: