Eibach springs and what spacwrs

My car sits on eibach 20mm lowering springs and I am looking to get spacers. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this and could recommend a good spacer sizing. Just want to fill those arches more.

cheers

You should be fine with 40/50mm front/back (20/25mm per side) I guess. I'm running 50mm in the back only. You can see why not in the front on the last page in the thread for my car (first link in the signature) but my car is also a tad lower than yours.

Btw, black with silver AX-Ls looks great. Never saw that before.

Agreed, silver looks ace against the black.

20mm front and rear would be my suggestion. I really didn’t like how 25’s made the steering feel on mine, but they do look quite good.

You’ll need lengthened bolts too, which can be bought along with the spacers from TRS.

Or you can go with H&R spacers. They don't need longer bolts and come with their own ones. You bolt the spacers to the hub and then the wheels to spacers with the normal ones. Some may consider this a disadvantage though.

Reactions: RSRowe
Cheers guys, yeah the previous owner had them repainted silver and they just look awesome. Need a refurbished but that’s down the list.

So 20mm spacers on 20mm lowering springs shouldn’t make it look to much like a monster truck then.
The spacers im looking at are these. Can get longer bolts with them and have heard good things.

Also here’s another pic of the clio with the silver wheels

Attachments

• 51AAF324-1A34-4A3B-848E-94ED390D8335.jpeg
    51AAF324-1A34-4A3B-848E-94ED390D8335.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 0424F472-388F-4CE1-8DB6-8A2B5891DC32.jpeg
    0424F472-388F-4CE1-8DB6-8A2B5891DC32.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Marsch
20mm front and back are fine. However in truth I would also recommend having 25mm on the rear only. This is for aesthetics only, I will not get into the performance disadvantages.

Reactions: Marsch
At cliors.de -> Bilder -> Clio Bilder aus dem Web

You may have to register to get access. Not sure.

20mm front and back are fine. However in truth I would also recommend having 25mm on the rear only. This is for aesthetics only, I will not get into the performance disadvantages.
I was thinking going 18mm at front and 21mm at the back. I don’t really want them poking out massively just to fill the arches a bit more.
man’s I don’t think a3mm difference front to back will be noticeable