What is a billion?

Dont talk crap lol. It was only a couple of thousand years ago FFS. We know the name of Pharaohs in Egypt many many more thousands of years back to this.

Historical leaders who left behind preserved bodies, temples and all sorts Of historical references and remains. Verses a character in a novel.

Not really. Jesus was a factual person. He did exist, that much is 100% guaranteed! Was he the son of god? Was he ****!!! Just a clever nutter that could sell belief.

thought he had sold a billion bibles.....

That's what happens when you goto countries where they are run so much better than here.

If this country had the same voting system as Switzerland, we wouldn't be in this mess, if this country had the same attitude to work as Germany, we wouldn't be in this mess, and if this country had the same attitude to immigrants as France, then we would be far better off lol

:eek:

If we had the same attitude as the French, we'd all be german now! :tongue_smilie:

If this country had the same voting system as Switzerland, we wouldn't be in this mess, if this country had the same attitude to work as Germany, we wouldn't be in this mess, and if this country had the same attitude to immigrants as France, then we would be far better off lol

IF.............

Historical leaders who left behind preserved bodies, temples and all sorts Of historical references and remains. Verses a character in a novel.

I'm the least religious person on the planet mate. But still accept there was a person that existed called Jesus a couple thousand years ago. All the other tripe he supposedly did is just made up folklore, and exaggerated stories.

Wish mine was that low, paid £400 in one week 2 week ago :worried:

You can earn that being a Cnc machinest?

That's at least £1200 a week gross.

That's at least £5400 a month gross.

That's about £64800 a year.

Get me an application form for your place

Last edited:

Believe you me, you should see the hours he works, then you'd believe it. And the new features he has at his home are clear enough evidence he has worked dam hard for his money :wink::wink:

ThreadDirection.jpg

^^YAYA I got to use it again :smile::smile::smile::smile:

:hug:

If we had the same attitude as the French, we'd all be german now! :tongue_smilie:

Nothing wrong with being German :wink: :oops:

IF.............

Yes, if only!!!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ueUPvPk0Q00?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ueUPvPk0Q00?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Crap film but excellent (depressing) credits.

18 seconds in...

Believe you me, you should see the hours he works, then you'd believe it. And the new features he has at his home are clear enough evidence he has worked dam hard for his money :wink::wink:

ThreadDirection.jpg

^^YAYA I got to use it again :smile::smile::smile::smile:

:hug:

I'm not having that for a minuet. Nearly £70,000 a year on the tools? The outlay cost for an employer would be stupid. That's more than what my company operations manager is on.

Erm I not a CNC machinist, not that there's anything wrong with that. I might use CNC machines but its not all my jobs about. I dont make that much every week it depends how busy we are

And yes thanks Mike, I have to work a lot for the money I earn. But when you work work you can play hard :wink: lol

It's a one off then. Funny how you didn't mention that.

If it was a one I'd have said, but also I didn't say it was every week did I??

As I said it depends how busy we are, I get weeks like that reasonably frequently, bare in mind I do a minimum of 50 hours every week.

Why do I feel as though I'm having to defend the what I do, and how much I earn? Who are you to tell me what I earn? Why would I start lying about that?

take no notice Rich you dont have to justify anything
work hard play hard as you said.:thumbup:

think I might buy myself a 10billion dollar note so I can start walking around talking like dr evil...............