What do you take to a track day ?

its just a regular size box. Doesn't take up much room.

If you don't get the blow sorted beforehand, you can use my paste.

Regarding leaving things tied down in the boot, that's a massive no no!

some eejit last year tried going on track with a boot full of wheels, boxes and a ****ing fire extinguisher all rolling around in the back?!

he was swiftly told to sort his **** out before returning to the track

It's not loose in the boot of my car I'm not totally mad, it's a few basic tools in a bag which gets securely tied down to the cargo points in the boot. It can't move more than an inch or so unless the tie down points and or bungee cords break. It's not really that much different from carrying the tools that are under the boot foor.

I dont see see what the issue is?? Obviously if there was a lot of stuff or it was at all able to move or if it was heavy then yes.

It's not loose in the boot of my car I'm not totally mad, it's a few basic tools in a bag which gets securely tied down to the cargo points in the boot. It can't move more than an inch or so unless the tie down points and or bungee cords break. It's not really that much different from carrying the tools that are under the boot foor.

I dont see see what the issue is?? Obviously if there was a lot of stuff or it was at all able to move or if it was heavy then yes.

Was it you who did that last year? I swear I heard it was a r5 and not a 200

Honestly I would take everything out the boot.
Because if the worse happens and you roll you don't want tools flying everywhere.

i honestly think that a person like me can bring stuff like (a trolley jack,oil,brake fluid with some tubing,maybe spare pads,a helmet,take your rear seats out too..saving 20kgs at least,pressure gauge,a cam of any type to record everything and a great mood of course)..having tools around is probably for more experienced guys as i cant replace a drive shaft etc....
i have done a few track days with minimum stuff in my car..if anything breaks down,well tough s***t..get somebody to get you back home :jase:

Honestly I would take everything out the boot.
Because if the worse happens and you roll you don't want tools flying everywhere.

I take you're point there. So is nobody even remotely concerned about leaving you're stuff lying about for any light fingered scumbag to help themselves to? Especially if you haven't got a garage and have to leave them outside or in a tent. I know a garage isnt exactly secure but at least an unlocked door will hide them a bit.

I take you're point there. So is nobody even remotely concerned about leaving you're stuff lying about for any light fingered scumbag to help themselves to? Especially if you haven't got a garage and have to leave them outside or in a tent. I know a garage isnt exactly secure but at least an unlocked door will hide them a bit.
I was wondering about this too as I want to do a track day soon. Wouldn't want my tools and jack etc getting nicked. How does everyone else deal with this?

Tbh mate there is loads of like minded people at trackdays. And there is never short of people there to help you out.
When I done a trackday at Snetterton I didn't have a garage so I asked politely if I could keep my stuff in the corner of the garage of someone who had one Which was not a problem. If like Blyton there is no garages then people tend to take Gazebos or tents to store stuff whilst on track.

I often take a family member or a friend with me to help keep eyes on stuff.