WHAT CHANGED GUYS

I was always up for it. Don't take it personally I think the recent (Bedford?) track day that so many did made them realise what craic a forum trip would be.

Reactions: Benno
I have a 5-week old baby to look after, plus I don't have a track car so it'll be at least 2019 before I go again unfortunately.

I was always up for it. Don't take it personally I think the recent (Bedford?) track day that so many did made them realise what craic a forum trip would be.

Echo this. Bedford was my first ever trackday driving experience and I loved every second. That and the Christmas meet decided it for me when Ben and James said they'd booked. Gotta say, I'm absolutely buzzing for it. Will be a shame if you don't go @nutnutwelshman was really looking forward to a few laps.

Echo what Johnny says. Everyone was waiting for circuit days to announce dates but they didn’t. All that’s changed is we’re going with Javelin instead.