Car has already been mapped with a panel filter in I've changed to a cone filter does

Hi, my car has been mapped already it had a ITG panel filter, I've recently changed to a cone filter, does this mean it needs mapping again? Or will it be okay as it is? I don't want to get it mapped again if the difference is barely noticeable

^ as Chris said - any reason you've changed to a cone?

I know quite a few people opt for the KTEC/ITG Maxogen

The system I have put on is a ramair system, I'm also in the process of making a custom heat shield with cold air feeds... It should be finished by today.. Hopefully fitted soon! So it will be similar to the ktec kit!962ac35214850ad79f316fd10e8737b5.jpg

it will most likely affect your performance but very slightly..i would not bother remapping it..

You'll be down on power with that thing. Keep it if you want more induction noise, but that's about it i'm afraid, there really isn't a lot wrong with the standard air box.

The system I have put on is a ramair system, I'm also in the process of making a custom heat shield with cold air feeds... It should be finished by today.. Hopefully fitted soon! So it will be similar to the ktec kit!962ac35214850ad79f316fd10e8737b5.jpg

Intake gon' suck some hawt airs.

Did you know this will suck in hot air..

I don't think he knows this is going to suck in hot air.

I'll tell him again!

This is going to suck in hot air.

Can I have a picture of your custom heatshield please, big fan of DIY :smiley:

I don't think he knows this is going to suck in hot air.

I'll tell him again!

This is going to suck in hot air.

Can I have a picture of your custom heatshield please, big fan of DIY :smiley:

Hahahahaha!

I'm intrigued too! Show..

By the way this will suck in hot air just incase you wasn't fully aware.

..I think if you do a a heat test the result will show that it will be prone to absorbing a certain amount of what is termed ' hot air'.