This has changed

Well alot has changed on this forum, for any old users that's still active I use to chat to hope all is well :smile: I haven't used this forum for what must be 3 years now (apart from the for sale section which book marked) I left here as it was feeling back then as if it was dieing out as everyone moved to Facebook groups but obviously not it's looks and feels so much more fresher than it used too especially than back in 2011 when I joined. So just thought I'd give props to admins and members for keeping this forum well upto date. The information on this forum was very helpful and ive met alot of friends from here so I'm going to make sure I become very active on here again :smile:

For anyone else though I'm Dom and had my liquid yellow 200 since 2011 and here's a few pictures of the old girl

IMG_20170103_221603_720.jpg

IMG_20161106_161930.jpg

IMG_20161204_124018.jpg

IMG_20161107_125257.jpg

Last edited:
Car looks spot on. Doesnt LY always though.... :smile: And THAT engine bay :shocked:

Thanks for the kind words on the forum. We have a friendly, knowledgeable and active core of users here right now......

Reactions: inwardnoise
Welcome back, Dom! As above, thanks for the kind words! It's tricky gaining new members and retaining the old when there's so much competition from social media groups etc. The forum is in good hands currently and the staff have a lot of time to give and ambition for it, so hopefully we can continue to make improvements and keep steering it in the right direction!

Stunning LY, very nice indeed!

Welcome back, Dom! As above, thanks for the kind words! It's tricky gaining new members and retaining the old when there's so much competition from social media groups etc. The forum is in good hands currently and the staff have a lot of time to give and ambition for it, so hopefully we can continue to make improvements and keep steering it in the right direction!

Stunning LY, very nice indeed!

Shouldn't be that tricky mate. Unless I'm missing something the FB groups look like they're full of kids who struggle to string a few words together and are more interested in stance over handling and carbon wrap bruv. There's a good reason I'm here rather than elsewhere.

:smiley:

Welcome back Dom. Car looks fantastic.

Shouldn't be that tricky mate. Unless I'm missing something the FB groups look like they're full of kids who struggle to string a few words together and are more interested in stance over handling and carbon wrap bruv. There's a good reason I'm here rather than elsewhere.

Yeah that's a very fair point. I do like to think we attract a better quality of visitor than the opposition :smiley:

Sounds like me @///M re two words not my strongest point

i sort of fell out of love with the forum too, trying to get back into it when i can

shouldn't really say this as my brother has one but, your LY is defiantly my favourite

Yeah it's half and half on Facebook some great groups with plenty of decent people and information and some that are just a joke but I hope I can bring bring something back to the forum

Reactions: sevenfourate
Yeah it's half and half on Facebook some great groups with plenty of decent people and information and some that are just a joke but I hope I can bring bring something back to the forum

Any good groups you could recommend looking at please mate? Always good to see what's going on.