What car have you always wanted?

Always fancied a Lancia Delta Intergarale Turbo

Has to be a proper rally-rep with Martini livery.

I remember the Thresher near us when I must've been about 6 or 7, they had a scale model, probably a Bbrago, in the window display that was set out like a forest rally stage with Martini bottles around it etc.... And whenever I'd go there with Mum or Dad to get the Friday beers and a Choc Dip, I always used to ask if they had any more of the Delta model. But they never did.

To this day I still want a good scale model of a Martini Delta. And a real one. :smile:

Funny what sticks in the mind from when you're a kid eh?

I've always wanted a Caterham 7, ever since I drove one years ago nothing compares.

Sadly I currently "have to grow up" ...

I'll have one at some point just not any time soon :worried:

LIES!!! We don't grow up, we grow old. Do what makes you happy. :smile:

:rofl: I keep saying that, I won't grow up I'll just grow old.

It does make sense just now as I hardly use the megane it just sits in our workshop till the weathers brilliant or for a track day but I'm not bored with it yet :evil: Just need to get my new seats and harnesses sorted out and ill be happy...for now

I think i need to be added to the 'I won't mod this one thread' :lol:

Since I was a kid I've wanted an old (late 70s to early 80s) Porsche 911.

For the past few years I've been watching the prices on RS1600i's

I've always had a soft spot for the 16i, recently prices have been creeping, just as they did with s1 rst's soon they will rocket for a good one, buy now its an investment.

Fiat coupe 20v turbo, again, no idea why I never did. Too old and unreliable now though

Easy to work on though mate. I had a 16VT for a while, cracking car, just needed bringing back to her former glory.

Was cheaper per month to buy the Clio then do that though!!! :smiley:

BMW E30 Touring, with silly plans of fitting a more modern engine (M5 V10 would be pretty nice!).

Maybe, just maybe.

When I was a kid I always wanted a Volvo 480. I loved the shape of them, the pop up headlights, the black tailgate and the shape of the tail and stop lights. They look very dated now, but like to drive one still. Also, I always thought the Pug 306 estate was a good looking estate car and wanted one of those. Might be a good project for a GTi-6 conversion!

When I was a kid I always wanted a Volvo 480. I loved the shape of them, the pop up headlights, the black tailgate and the shape of the tail and stop lights. They look very dated now, but like to drive one still. Also, I always thought the Pug 306 estate was a good looking estate car and wanted one of those. Might be a good project for a GTi-6 conversion!

My dad had a black 480 turbo as a company car, so ****ing cool, "my dads harder than your dad" "well my dads car has pop up headlights". I was the man, aged 7.