What car have you always wanted?

Andy rouse's RS500, yes please.

Failing that a nice Mk1 lotus cortina.

I can't say as i've allways wanted one as they are only 5 years old but i have wanted a 197 since they came out.

Honda S2000 but the nasty insurance people still wont let me have one :worried:
Also love the Ford Cortina and Ford Capri.....

Yoiu could have the best of both worlds recently someone sold an s2000 powered cortina on pistonheads, google and YouTube it. Awesome!

Growing up it was always:

Ferrari F40
Ferrari F50
67-70 Ford Mustang Fastback
70' Dodge Charger
68 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Integra dc5 was always the one, still when I see a nice one I want it, also the mugen fn2 civic is nice! R26r would be next but kid on the way will never allow it

Always wanted a TT and got it in 2003 was brand spanking... cost as much as the house i was looking at buying.... got the car instead needless to say 2 years later car was worth bugger all and house was sold again for £100k..... big mistake lol

Got a minter of an E30 BMW cabrio at moment as a toy and my mate is building a S2000 engined Lotus 7 Kit car, so looking forward to throwing that round at some point. Until then the clio will be getting its regular abuse :smile:

Audi Quattro dahlback tuned
Audi S2
E30 M3
RX7 single turbo conversion
Subaru Impreza RB320
Focus RS MK1
Teg DC5
VX220 Turbo

However, considering selling the 197 after less than a year and buying an R26 instead.

Last edited:
always wanted an original SWB Audi Quattro S1 E2. I loved rallying as a kid.

quote 'The weight was reduced to just 1,090 kg (2,403 lb), and the S1 could accelerate from 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in just 3.1 seconds'