what a idiot!

Looks like there are lots of idiots all around the world...happens to me a lot. I think that the worst are VW and BMW drivers here in Slovenia.

Looks like there are lots of idiots all around the world...happens to me a lot. I think that the worst are VW and BMW drivers here in Slovenia.

BMW being bad drivers is a global thing, think they hand in their brains and sign something to say they will not be courteous when they pick up the keys.

Also old mercedes drivers are bad saw some guy this morning while i was waiting in a car-park, he came in weaving all over the place then gave up trying to reverse in a spot so he then decided to drive into a spot which was marked as fire escape don't park and as he drove up to it car grounded out on the ramp from the exit then got out and walked off

Yeah, talk about de-valuing the brand!

Sorry to say it Giles but the roads are full of them ATM. I don't know what it is but in the 6 years I have been driving the standard seems to have dropped, massively. TBH it isn't even the 'racers' that are the worst or most dangerous, there are far worse crimes being committed daily!

Some people who try to 'race' me seriously scare **** outta me sometimes, like proper tailgating you or stupid things on the road when others are driving, couple type rs by me who try it on all the time, like in 30 zones slamming it up right up my rear, backing off then racing up tailgating me again, I hate it, proper makes me nervous as I fear for other people who are driving, time and a place for driving quick and built up areas aren't it.