what a idiot!

Was coming home from work, stop at the traffic light I was at the front and white mini cooper S next to me. He was revving the engine alot, I don't know what he doing or want me to race but errr no! The light went green, he floor it down then few sec he brake & almost hit a fiat punto which that was pulling out the juction - I don't think person knew that mini was going very fast!

Wtf is that all about! It is to do that mini driver know that my car is 197 or he think his car better?

Does this happen to you often???
Happens all the time round by us. Idiots

if phase 2 model and being turbo charged wasn't doing his engine any good either being top mount intercooler, it would be heat soaking revving while stationary so prob. new turbo or engine oil related failure in a few months :smile:

prob. not even run in yet and hasn't had 1st service, what a tool :whatever:- that'll be knackered piston rings then and hopefully goes bang when in front of a lot of people

I get little chavs in the 1.2 irmuscher corsas trying to race me, and clio 1.2s with dirty shopping lists down there doors all the time, don't even waste my time.

We have a 61 plate GT Clio Gordini by us and he is forever trying to race the wife at the lights(****) she just laughs at him when she sees him