Wet rear footwell?

Hi everyone, sorry If this is in the wrong section!

I recently noticed my passenger rear footwell was wet, fronts and rear drivers seem fine.
Fairly sure I've not spilt anything as it doesn't seem to be getting any better, I have the panoramic roof in my car but I'm fairly sure this isn't leaking as the roof lining isn't wet. Also the boot isn't wet either.

Planning on trying to find the source of the leak tonight at some point but just thought I would post this incase anyone else had experienced similar and could give me a few pointers? Going to try to have a look under the car to see if any rubber grommets have fallen out as this happened with my old 1.2!

Thanks in advance :smile:

Check all drain ports/holes in the car. Not sure about the passenger rear footwell myself, but even if it isn't this, it won't harm cleaning them, especially if they've never been done before; will save you problems again further down the line.

Hi, thanks for your reply! Ended up pulling back carpet from the sides of the boot to have a look if I could see anything. Found where the rear drainage pipes from the roof go through so pulled them out but they were both clear. Had a look under the car and one of the rubber grommets looked to have been a bit loose, pulled this out and it was wet inside the hole so I'm hoping this is where it was entering the car. Found another grommet that fit and sealed it with silicone. Will try to dry the car out and hopefully it should be fixed!

As for the front drainage pipes for the sunroof, I have no idea where these leave the car? Guessing it's behind the front wings?