Well that's it guys the end

i dont mind "used" Jimmy if you can sort me out with the lady in the picture :thumb::thumb:

Just check the bodywork for any signs of accident damage, uneven panel gaps, or corrosion. Steer clear if there's signs of any rear-end damage, or if there's any 'looseness' in the load space area, and bear in mind that you might need to provide a damn good servicing once you get home....

Just check the bodywork for any signs of accident damage, uneven panel gaps, or corrosion. Steer clear if there's signs of any rear-end damage, or if there's any 'looseness' in the load space area, and bear in mind that you might need to provide a damn good servicing once you get home....
Cracking Add

You and your way with words..told you you should have become a writer:thumb:

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Yes who wouldn't but they are double the price new...

yeah I know some people are loyal like that but to me it's the car that's sells it not the waffle that a sales guy pitches...

Sometimes you need to indulge yourself. Life is too short.

A good salesman is hard to find. 99.9% are out for themselves.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Absolute GOLD!

Loads of genuine laugh out loud moments, can't even pick a favourite bit.

When we went up to Scotland Jimmy had me in stitches so many times... literally puns like that sat round drinking beer, great times!!