Well that's it guys the end

Just out of interest Kev, what does he do that seals the deal? Is it a competitive price than anything? That's what would be most important to me, though I know it's hard finding a decent RenaultSport salesman!

Just out of interest Kev, what does he do that seals the deal? Is it a competitive price than anything? That's what would be most important to me, though I know it's hard finding a decent RenaultSport salesman!

I've got to say guys / Kev; i'm slightly lost here. Is the car you really want not the most important thing over anything else ? End of.

The Audi is i'm sure a better all-around car. Im presuming its in a completely different price bracket too; so you aren't really comparing apples with apples.

I understand your allegiance to a sales guy who's served you very well over a long period of time; but if another Renault (OR indeed something else) is what you really desire......he's not the only salesman in the World is he ? And if he had found another job at a Proton dealership.....would you now be asking our opinions of the Proton range ?

Wishing you the very best, and i'm envious that you are looking at a new set of wheels. Just 'confused' as why you are limiting yourself to following this one guy around when you've clearly got a great budget to work with and have such a choice of great metal at your disposal.

Good luck !

I've got to say guys / Kev; i'm slightly lost here. Is the car you really want not the most important thing over anything else ? End of.

The Audi is i'm sure a better all-around car. Im presuming its in a completely different price bracket too; so you aren't really comparing apples with apples.

I understand your allegiance to a sales guy who's served you very well over a long period of time; but if another Renault (OR indeed something else) is what you really desire......he's not the only salesman in the World is he ? And if he had found another job at a Proton dealership.....would you now be asking our opinions of the Proton range ?

Wishing you the very best, and i'm envious that you looking at new wheels. Just 'confused' as why you are limiting yourself to following this one guy around when you've clearly got a great budget to work with and have such a choice of great metal at your disposal.

Good luck !
Exactly ! I agree .
Anyhow if you already choose..
Wish you All the best buddy.

@Micah @sevenfourate hi guys it's more than just a brand or sales person it's trust iam away all week.We my wife had a problem about two years ago with her car within 90 mins she had a hire car delivered to our home that's why I stay with this sales guy The Thing is I can not find one decent review on track about the RS3 plus not a fan to be honest iam trying to look after the woman I Love Gentleman

Reactions: sevenfourate
Bare in mind kev he might not have that sort of freedom as to getting you courtesy cars fast etc as a junior salesperson in a new market/niche!

Just keep hold of the trophy another year - you yourself said there's a chance that a remap could be on the cards as there's talk the Ecu has been cracked!

With regards the Audi not being so hot on track...I suppose you've been spoilt all these years having a Renault, as they clearly know how to make cars for the track! An Audi will surely be an impressive car to own, but might not hit the spot when it comes to bezzing round Spa!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
With regards the Audi not being so hot on track...I suppose you've been spoilt all these years having a Renault, as they clearly know how to make cars for the track! An Audi will surely be an impressive car to own, but might not hit the spot when it comes to bezzing round Spa!
That's my fear @Jimmy had 10 RS now tracked everyone

Reactions: Jimmy
Can imagine the Audi would be a hell of a lot faster, but it's 4wd and would be much easier to achieve higher speeds, can't imagine it would be the same zing you seem to love from your rs's kev.