That's NOT how to drive....

Where to even begin with that?! Its that sort of driver that is making me wary of going on my first track day! Also whats the point in going on a track day and staying automatic mode? really where is the skill there, and I know the GTR is all about its fancy computers and stuff, but actually put the car to work! Not rest your arm 90% of the time. Its people like that, who afford cars like that and then don't use them properly despite being in the perfect environment to do so that frustrate me! They just don't deserve any sort of nice car when they are putting other peoples pride and joys at risk, people whos worked hard in a lot of cases for their track toys!!

What a penis :smile:
have never done a track day myself but went to Silverstone as a passenger in a Westfield a few years ago and a guy in a white Skyline GTR overtook and cut us up on the chicane running us onto the grass. My mate pulled in next lap as he could see I was a bit shook up. Two laps later and a red flag was out and the Skyline came in on the tow truck. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke lol :smile: He had been doing it all day apparently

See, the way I look at is, is that a track day is a place for enthusiasts to go and enjoy their cars in a way they cant in the public arena, so surely if everybody stops and thinks like that, and treat the other drivers on track with the view of, "what would be the most courteous thing to do right now be?" then track days would have a lower risk, because everyone would be looking out for everyone else. Now I know before anyone tells me that this is just wishful thinking, but the theory of everyone looking out for each other is good. dicks heads would be less, and most accidents would be down to driver misjudgment of car/track conditions, rather than being cocky and thinking they are the next big racing driver!!!!!!!!

well would would u expect??comfy driver with no skill trying to be an even bigger idiot than he actually is..shame he still gets to race and put everybody in danger...big car small ...k

Thinks because he has a car like that he has the right to drive like that, you can see by his general attitude that he thinks he's a good driver, he feels invincible. Unfortunately he will come to a sticky end soon, shame he had to bring down others first, if you saw at the end of the video he caused a crash with a mclaren.

Compete tool. Id have black flagged the ****. Does illustrate exactly why I'll never buy a GTR though. I want cars that you actually have to drive yourself with your own talent.