Upgrading from eibach/H&R to KW V3

So KW V1 is very nice upgrade from what i have now right? I read somewhere that people put H&R springs on KW. Is that true and why? Are the H&R that better? And if so can i put my Eibach springs on KW or is it better to stay with one that came with KW?

Never heard of that, I think KW springs are a different shape to standard so eibachs wont fit the KWs.

Cup racers use eibach springs and bilstein shocks but not sure they're standard size eibachs.....probably not.

So KW V1 is very nice upgrade from what i have now right? I read somewhere that people put H&R springs on KW. Is that true and why? Are the H&R that better? And if so can i put my Eibach springs on KW or is it better to stay with one that came with KW?

H&R springs are much bigger than the KW's mate.

And what about the cup dampers and eibach springs? This dampers are from cup clio or R27? I read somewhere here that people have H&R and cup dampers.

And what about the cup dampers and eibach springs? This dampers are from cup clio or R27? I read somewhere here that people have H&R and cup dampers.

Maminja had Cup suspension & Eibach springs and it was terrible. It took him a week to buy KW V3.

I now have KW V3s on my car, so far I'm on the standard KW settings and my god the speed that can be carried through corners is immense! Never expected such an improvement over standard/eibachs! Ride is a little harsher so I'll probably soften the settings slightly, lots of tweeking to follow over the next few weeks!

Raptor, what settings are you using?

Ive just softened mine to:10 top, 7 bottom at the front and 10 top 4 bottom at the rear! Feels a lot smoother and compliant over B roads! Try that and see how u get on mate!

I now have KW V3s on my car, so far I'm on the standard KW settings and my god the speed that can be carried through corners is immense! Never expected such an improvement over standard/eibachs! Ride is a little harsher so I'll probably soften the settings slightly, lots of tweeking to follow over the next few weeks!

Raptor, what settings are you using?

Pics?

Cheers Mike, will give them a go. All I know so far is that rears are on 5 at the bottom so slightly harder than what you're using!

Will get some pics at the weekend hopefully Noddie :wink: