Update-How Fast Sept '12 Media

OMG!!!!!

any chance of doing bedford again but advertise it better!

perhaps mass pm.

can't believe it was so cheap with it being a private session as well.

gutted.........

Although Radical were there with a few cars

They shouldnt have been according to Stuart, he is going to look in to why it happened......

It was well advertised within the Club MSV section, we are very restricted on numbers though for this type of event, so next time we run one you need to be quick on the draw!!!

Couldn't have done it as Leeds were at home and didn't help it was the day after the RS day.

Although I guess some could have stopped over.

Hahaha the thread was going for about two months before we booked a date!!!

Visionfail!!! :rofl:

Lol I have to go to the next one, infact I think msv should let me go for free as sympathy lol

Do ya think that msv should let us both go free too lol, been looking for tyres today lol, £355 for a days tuition..... Might have to see if Santa is feeling generous this year :tongueout:

Do ya think that msv should let us both go free too lol, been looking for tyres today lol, £355 for a days tuition..... Might have to see if Santa is feeling generous this year :tongueout:

oi - no performance enhancements allowed!

those taking tuition should have their times altered after that fifth gear piece (eh Fernandez :smiley:?)

For our next track action we could book the services of an instructor for the group so that everyone gets time.. It would work out cheaper.

i know its not a timed event but i could look at a group booking with opentrack.co.uk they have a sunday at cadwell coming up :smile: wont be to much more than this and photos and tuition are free just a thought

Not that much difference in times at the top. Though it shows Angels car as un modified?

£5 membership?

Don't agree with it, sorry.

MeganeSport fell out with me when someone got ripped off with them over vip and said they were hard up. i pointed out they had taken over £17,000!!!! in member fee's for the year.

Website should be not for profit.

site owner has asked for help on THIS THREAD. Should i ask for money for my time?

What about the 2 working rear fog lights guide i wrote up? should i charge for that too? perhaps per view it received.

i think not.