Update-How Fast Sept '12 Media

Just awaiting the site flickr account to be fully activated then we can get them fully uploaded!!!

Rob, pass on my thanks to Lois, some nice shots there especially the one of me cornering flat as a pancake. Like a boss. :thumbup:

Loving the group photo, I usually hate photos of myself but I think I've come out alright on that one... Angel, with my Simba hair you learn to pack a hat for those post-helmet moments hahaha!!! Despite it being wooly and cooking my brain, the main thing is that it keeps my fro/sh!tlocks at bay long enough to look half-passable to any nearby women!!! :smiley:

As for the Curbrough. Who do I pay and when? I've got something I'd like to work on with Mikeheheheh that I think we'll all enjoy. :wink:

Am in for more..... need to pass a present on to someone else lol, plaque has been cut so will have a nice engraved photo soon :tongueout:

I'm in. Haven't clicked the link yet so don't know where it is but I'm in!

Good man!!! :smiley:

How did you guys find tony and his sons photos ?

Whens the next bedford day ?

Not seen the photos yet mate, but they were both nice lads and very approachable.

There's a few things to be planned before the next How Fast, but safe to say it will be an annual event now. The danger of holding it too often is that it'd become less special and less of an occasion if that makes sense? But there will be other similar events throughout 2013 before the next How Fast if all goes to plan. There's nothing to announce yet, but all will be revealed in due course. :wink:

Am in for more..... need to pass a present on to someone else lol, plaque has been cut so will have a nice engraved photo soon :tongueout:

Ah nicely done!!! Didn't expect you to get a plaque sorted, good effort. :thumbsup:

Rob, pass on my thanks to Lois, some nice shots there especially the one of me cornering flat as a pancake. Like a boss. :thumbup:

Will do mate, if I let her, she'd use the camera more than I do lol!

There's a few things to be planned before the next How Fast, but safe to say it will be an annual event now. The danger of holding it too often is that it'd become less special and less of an occasion if that makes sense? But there will be other similar events throughout 2013 before the next How Fast if all goes to plan. There's nothing to announce yet, but all will be revealed in due course. :wink:

Can't wait for whatever you guys are cooking up. I think your dead right with the annual thing, too much too often and the numbers will dwindle, I know I don't have the budget to get to something like this every other month, but if it was annual then its more like an official club meet/get together.

Curborough does look like fun though, I remember some of the guys from ZSOC going back in the day and seemed like a good laugh. Its even kind of central.

Two events a year then?

One at bedford and one at curborough :thumbup:

The track at curborough (staffs) is great and centrally located too, it's cheap but to do timed events don't you need different insurance?

Right fellas, the forum flickr account is now setup, so, the pics will start uploading today!

I shall pm you all the relevant details to give you access to all the photos from the event once they are uploaded and we can post some of our faves up on here

Can't wait to see these..

Looking forward to seeing our times on the how fast website, we're all gonna dominate the Renault times