Update-How Fast Sept '12 Media

Ahhh yes!!! :thumbup:

Nicely done mate, the first tripod shots... Don't think mine was lifting on that corner, still waiting for the right hand hairpin pics. :smile:

Hahaha I'll let you off then!!! :smiley:

Yeah he did, fastest car on non-track tyres was JTB (SC5 front, SC3 rear). I can't remember what Rob had although I want to say V12??? And I was on good old SC3. Mikeheheheh was on 595RSR as well but I'm not sure about Sir Robinson. DX, iAndy and Nicknameless were all on road stuff but again I'm not certain if they were on SC3 or replacement shoes...

Which, all in all, makes me the fastest on OEM rubber!!! :thumbup:

I was on hankooks V12s all round, which I tore to shreds on those kerbs! they are on their second track day and a few thousand miles though! So much for cheaper tyres = slower times, I held my own against all you OEM guys :smiley:

Some awesome pics, I'm gonna flick through them tomorrow.

Fantastic pictures guys, all cars look stunning (197s a bit more lol)

No seriously, good job there and it seems that you had a cracking time. Jealous..

Or the web page address will do then I can download them and send them on

was just having a flick through our pics of bedford to send my favs to mike and it would appear i may have done some damage after all...

i thought my car had done so well but on closer inspection there's a hole through the roof,seat and floor...:001_tt1:

7940311534_f98de88676_b.jpg
THP_9410 by Clio197.net, on Flickr

spooky!