UPDATE: 2013 site calendars

Mine arrived today and I am very impressed!! I particularly like the cropped image of the Ultra Red RS200 in July!! ;-) Are there any more calendars available - I might need to buy another one....

Glad your all happy with them.
Every year I poo my pants when it comes to sending them out wondering if you'll all like them. There are always things in them every year that I'm not totally happy, there are a few things on this one that I thing aren't as good as they could have been but to say how much of a last minute decision they were I think they came out pretty well.
Must be more organised next time.
Maybe have 1 or 2 people who just trawl the site looking for pics for the next calendar and gathering high res versions of the pics throughout the year ready for the next one.???

Mine turned up today, really impressed with it! So chuffed with it, it's going up at my desk in the workshop, regardless of how much sh*t I get for it :smiley:

The Mrs was happy, she took January's picture :smiley:

Mine landed this morning, must say considering the mad rush we had trying to get these sorted Jase, they have turned out fantastic, some cracking work by Rich to get them sorted for us!

Next time we shall be ready on time, hopefully we will have a couple more options available as well....

Glad your all happy with them.
Every year I poo my pants when it comes to sending them out wondering if you'll all like them. There are always things in them every year that I'm not totally happy, there are a few things on this one that I thing aren't as good as they could have been but to say how much of a last minute decision they were I think they came out pretty well.
Must be more organised next time.
Maybe have 1 or 2 people who just trawl the site looking for pics for the next calendar and gathering high res versions of the pics throughout the year ready for the next one.???

Could do something with the photos from POTM? Or will that get boring because everyone will have seen them although out the year? But there is more of an insentive for people to enter POTM if that's only way the pics can go into calendar? Not saying the winning photo has to go in etc, just a thought?